For Sale 2004 Lexus GX470 (Chicago/Midwest/Willing to Ship) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
2004 Lexus GX470 (Non-Nav)
234,000 Miles
Ash Blue Mica
$6,500

I bought this vehicle about 18 months ago with 222,000 miles. Just prior to my purchase, the previous owner put $7,500 worth of work into it prior to trading it in at a dealership. Since I purchased it I have done both front wheel bearings, rear coil conversion (no lift), front drive shaft, brake pads and rotors all around. I have also plasti-dipped the wheels to a grey color but willing to remove this (first picture shows this prior to cleaning it off the tires). I have also included pictures of the chassis, very minimal rust on this vehicle as it is primarily garage kept and washed frequently in the winter. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_5016.jpeg

IMG_5017.jpeg

IMG_5018.jpeg

IMG_5020.jpeg

IMG_4667.jpeg

Last edited:
If this is still available, I'd like to know if you are willing to ship.

Edit: Sorry, I see you've stated such in the title.

I'd still like to know if it's available.

Last edited:
If this is still available, I'd like to know if you are willing to ship.

Edit: Sorry, I see you've stated such in the title.

I'd still like to know if it's available.

Yes still available. Feel free to PM me any questions

Yes still available. Feel free to PM me any questions
For the benefit of all, could you list which services were rendered by the PO prior to trading it in?

Sorry for the delay, have been out of town. A list of repairs completed in March of 2017 at ~207,000 miles is included below (the $7k service performed by the previous owner). Since I have purchased, I have replaced both front wheel bearings, rear air suspension swapped for Bilsteins, and front drive shaft assy.

SERVICE: AC DUST FILTER
DESCRIPTION: AC DUST FILTER ~|~ ~|~ ~|~INSTALLED A NEW CABIN FILTER

SERVICE: AIR FILTER
DESCRIPTION: AIR FILTER ~|~ ~|~ ~|~REPLACED ENGINE AIR FILTER

SERVICE: BEST OIL CHANGE
DESCRIPTION: BEST OIL CHANGE ~|~FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE ~|~ ~|~FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE COMPLETED

SERVICE: FLUSH BRAKE FLUID
DESCRIPTION: FLUSH BRAKE FLUID ~|~VEHICLE IS IN NEED OF A BRAKE FLUID FLUSH A BRAKE SYSTEM FLUSH INCLUDES REMOVING THE EXISTING FLUID AND MOISTURE OUT OF THE SYSTEM AND REPLACING IT WITH NEW, CLEAN, FLUID. A BRAKE FLUID FLUSH ENSURES PROPER BRAKE PERFORMANCE AND INCREASES THE LIFESPAN OF ~|~ ~|~FLUSHED BRAKE FLUIDSHOW LESS

SERVICE: FLUSH TRANSFER CASE
DESCRIPTION: FLUSH TRANSFER CASE ~|~ ~|~ ~|~SERVICED THE TRANSFER CASE

SERVICE: FRONT DIFF FLUID CHG
DESCRIPTION: FRONT DIFF FLUID CHG ~|~ ~|~ ~|~SERVICED THE FRONT DIFFERENTIAL FLUID

SERVICE: FT DRV SHFT/CV BOOT
DESCRIPTION: FT DRV SHFT/CV BOOT ~|~ ~|~ ~|~REPLACED ALL 4 FRONT AXLE BOOTS AND VERIFIED REPAIR

SERVICE: GLB SR (GX & LX CSA)
DESCRIPTION: GLB SR (GX & LX CSA) ~|~GLB SAFETY RECALL CURTAIN - SHIELD AIRBAG (CSA) AIRBAG CONTROL MODULE ~|~DUE FOR GLB SAFETY RECALL ~|~COMPLETED GLB SAFETY RECALL REPLACED THE CENTER AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY

SERVICE: HEADLAMP RESTORE
DESCRIPTION: HEADLAMP RESTORE ~|~ ~|~ ~|~PERFORMED A HEADLIGHT RESTORATION SERVICE AT NO CHARGE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION :)

SERVICE: MULTI-POINT INSPECT
DESCRIPTION: MULTI-POINT INSPECT ~|~CUSTOMER REQUEST WE INSPECT THE DRIVE BELT, ETC. AND ADVISE. ~|~ ~|~PERFORMED MULTI-POINT INSPECTION

SERVICE: OTHERS
DESCRIPTION: OTHERS ~|~CUSTOMER FEELS A PULSATION WHEN THE BRAKES ARE APPLIED... ~|~FRONT BRAKES ARE WORN AND REAR ROTORS ARE OUT OF ROUND ~|~REPLACED FRONT BRAKE PADS, RESURFACED ALL 4 ROTORS AND SERVICED FRONT CALIPER SLIDES.OTHERS ~|~CUSTOMER STATES HE HAS MULTIPLE LIGHTS ILLUMINATED ON THE DASH... ~|~FOUND CODE P0031A/F SENSOR HEATER B1S1, RECOMMEND REPLACE B1S1 SENSOR AND CLEAR CODE ~|~SEE CONDITION #21 FOR REPAIR.OTHERS ~|~ ~|~FAULTY BANK 1 SENSOR 1 HEATER CIRCUIT ~|~REPLACED BANK 1 SENSOR 1 AF SENSOR, CLEARED CODE AND TEST DROVE.

SERVICE: PCV VALVE
DESCRIPTION: PCV VALVE ~|~ ~|~ ~|~REPLACED PCV VALVE

SERVICE: REAR DIFF FLUID CHG
DESCRIPTION: REAR DIFF FLUID CHG ~|~ ~|~ ~|~SERVICED THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID

SERVICE: REPLACE FLOOR MATS
DESCRIPTION: REPLACE FLOOR MATS ~|~REPLACE FLOOR MATS ~|~WORN ~|~REPLACED FLOOR MATSREPLACE FLOOR MATS ~|~REPLACE FLOOR MATS ~|~WORN ~|~REPLACED FLOOR MATS

SERVICE: ROTATE TIRES
DESCRIPTION: ROTATE TIRES ~|~ ~|~ ~|~ROTATED TIRES AND ADJUSTED PRESSURES TO SPECIFICATIONS.

SERVICE: SPARK PLUGS
DESCRIPTION: SPARK PLUGS ~|~REPLACE SPARK PLUGS ~|~ ~|~REPLACED SPARK PLUGS

SERVICE: STEERING DIAGNOSIS
DESCRIPTION: STEERING DIAGNOSIS ~|~CUSTOMER STATES THE POWER STEERING PUMP IS MAKING NOISE AND THE STEERING WHEEL IS HARD TO TURN... ~|~FOUND POWER STRG. PUMP AND 2 HOSES LEAKING ~|~REPLACED POWER STEERING PUMP AND BOTH POWER STEERING LINES, ALSO FLUSHED THE SYSTEMSHOW LESS

SERVICE: THROTTLE BODY SERVIC
DESCRIPTION: THROTTLE BODY SERVIC ~|~ ~|~ ~|~PERFORMED A THROTTLE BODY SERVICE

SERVICE: WHEEL ALIGNMENT
DESCRIPTION: WHEEL ALIGNMENT ~|~FREE ALIGNMENT CHECK ~|~ALIGNMENT NEEDED... ~|~PERFORMED AN ALIGNMENT AND TEST DROVE TO VERIFY REPAIR AT NO CHARGE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION :)

SERVICE: WTR PMP W/ TMNG BELT
DESCRIPTION: WTR PMP W/ TMNG BELT ~|~ ~|~ ~|~REPLACED WATER PUMP, TIMING BELT AND SERPENTINE BELT

I don’t want to sound like a mr. smarty pants, but where is the $7,500 worth of work? I mean a dealer may charge $20,000 for an oil change if you let them, but it doesn’t mean it is worth $20k! Maybe $2,500?, I’d go with that.
GLWS!

On a high note, I really like this color on GXs and with this truck being a non-Navi unit, it makes it so much more desirable! No rust too, which is a rarity for a midwestern truck!

I don’t want to sound like a mr. smarty pants, but where is the $7,500 worth of work? I mean a dealer may charge $20,000 for an oil change if you let them, but it doesn’t mean it is worth $20k! Maybe $2,500?, I’d go with that.
GLWS!
Well, the two really big ticket items are water pump / timing belt as well as the entire steering pump system replacement. All CV boots and all fluids swapped. All rotors and pads were serviced and the throttle body was serviced as well. Along with all of the other smaller ticket items.

I took it in for the pre purchase inspection at the same dealer that performed this service and they actually printed a copy of the bill for all these items. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me keep the bill due to privacy concerns. If you add all of these services up at Lexus dealer prices, you're going to get $7,500. But I hear you, could have been done cheaper than that, but at least you know the service was reputable.

Still have it? Do you have the 3rd row seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom