For Sale 2004 GX470 - No Nav/KDSS - Lifted - SLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2004 Lexus GX 470 Base with 155k - Timing belt, water pump, accessory belt + tensioner, radiator, spark plugs, rear brake pads and front left CV axle all replaced in the last 2 years. Runs perfect, doesn't leak a drop and is as reliable as you'd expect a Toyota to be.

Upgrades:
Bluetooth audio kit into factory stereo

3" lift with Eibach coils in the front and OME springs in the rear (removed factory air suspension in rear). Radflo shocks front and rear. Total Chaos UCAs with uniball joints. New FJ Cruiser lower control arms. Front sway spacers.

Aftermarket 17" wheels with 255/80/17 (33's) Cooper Discovery ST Maxx tires plus a Full Size Spare in stock location under truck

WeatherTech mats front and rear

Yakima towers with crossbars (including locks), factory cross bars included as well

Curt tow hitch plus wiring

Stacks of maintenance receipts from previous owner

New headlights with HID conversion

This truck runs perfectly and is quite capable off-road but still looks good enough to daily drive. I upgraded to a Land Rover LR4 which is the only reason I'm selling. With proper maintenance, this truck will easily go another 100k without need any major repairs. Factory side steps are off the truck now but are in perfect condition and will come with it if you want to put them back on.

14k OBO

Pics of the dash

20170603_171455.jpg

20170603_171459.jpg

20170603_171502.jpg

I'm in West Jordan all day tomorrow working on my property. Can we meet up? I'd like to check out your rig. I'll send you a PM

Wow, that dash is in stellar condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom