Wanted 2003-2007 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Gray
Hi all,

Been searching for a little over a year for a 2003-2007 LX470, in either Galactic Gray or Blue Vapor Metallic, with a tan interior. I know this is exceptionally rare on a Galactic Gray; I’ve only seen one in that combo during this entire period, and it sold before I could make an offer. I am also looking for the truck to be as close to stock as possible.

I’ve been looking at one in Blue Vapor available at a Lexus dealer in Denver, but they aren’t willing to budge on price (currently over $29k), and the rear bumper cover is in pretty bad condition, amongst other exterior blemishes. At that price I would expect a mint truck on BAT-equivalent condition. Special shout-out to @2001LC for helping me analyze some photos sent by the dealer; I am very grateful for all the expertise on Mud!

If anyone has any info, please let me know! I check Autotrader, Autotempest, Craig’s List, BAT, Cars and Bids, and the classifieds here about every 3 hours haha. Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Hi all,

Been searching for a little over a year for a 2003-2007 LX470, in either Galactic Gray or Blue Vapor Metallic, with a tan interior. I know this is exceptionally rare on a Galactic Gray; I’ve only seen one in that combo during this entire period, and it sold before I could make an offer. I am also looking for the truck to be as close to stock as possible.

I’ve been looking at one in Blue Vapor available at a Lexus dealer in Denver, but they aren’t willing to budge on price (currently over $29k), and the rear bumper cover is in pretty bad condition, amongst other exterior blemishes. At that price I would expect a mint truck on BAT-equivalent condition. Special shout-out to @2001LC for helping me analyze some photos sent by the dealer; I am very grateful for all the expertise on Mud!

If anyone has any info, please let me know! I check Autotrader, Autotempest, Craig’s List, BAT, Cars and Bids, and the classifieds here about every 3 hours haha. Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.
Are you still looking for a Blue 470?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom