For Sale 2002 Double Cab TRD SR5 - Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Double Cab. Very clean, moderately built Tacoma! This truck has been absolutely dependable and always operated at 100%. It is painful to see it go, if I had it my way I would drive this thing for another 14 years. I am the second owner and this is a Colorado truck -- no rust! I have all the paperwork from the original owner. As soon as I purchased it, I had EVERY fluid changed so I could start from a clean slate. Since then, I have religiously followed Toyota's maintenance schedule and used only specified lubricants. Bombproof and legendary 3.4L 5VZ V6. Just (15k ago) had the timing belt, water pump, rollers and tensioner replaced (all Toyota), as well as new coolant hoses, spark plugs and wires. Asking $16,000

TRD off road package, with the electronic locking rear diff (works perfectly).

All the other fancy TRD SR5 stuff works brilliantly. Power locks, power mirrors, power windows, anti theft, stereo, AC blows cold, heater is hot. It all works.

A very capable, very dependable rig that will take you anywhere you like! This is what has been done:

Old Man Emu Dakar leaf packs
Old Man Emu Dakar D6XL add a leaf
Billstein 5100 shocks
Extended rear brake lines
Rear Axle re-locate plates
Rear Axle Angle plate
BPV valve relocation bracket

Topper with Toyota matched paint (that's right -- I paid to have this thing custom painted to not match the truck, and it looks badass). Sliding windoors -- these are worth every penny -- a topper like this will run you 2k -- and good luck finding one for this bed on Craigs!

16" steel wheels with Spidertrax spacers

285x75xr16 Goodyear Wrangler Kelvlar MTRs with 5k miles, just rotated with Discount Tire lifetime rotation. Full size spare fits under the bed! These tires are nearly new!

Lovingly maintained and driven with care -- priceless.

The next thing on my list would be OME 881 coils ($200) and upper control arms ($400) -- the UCA's aren't necessary, but if you want it done right that would be the thing to do. With that, this truck will be DIALED! Some new bushings on the steering rack would tighten up the steering (35 bucks plus a little elbow grease -- I just haven't been able to get around to it). Not included are the roof rack, bike rack and awning. Cash only, must have ID and insurance to test drive. No trades please.

Asking $16,000

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

Hey thisisbart,

I have a few photos I took recently (this week), I'll try to get some more tomorrow. Overall the interior is in very good shape. The driver side floor mat shows the usual wear. No tears in the seats. The only real blemish not attributed to normal light wear and tear is the head liner is scratched from the previous owner (probably moving an odd sized piece of furniture from the looks of it.

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

Hey thisisbart,

I have a few photos I took recently (this week), I'll try to get some more tomorrow. Overall the interior is in very good shape. The driver side floor mat shows the usual wear. No tears in the seats. The only real blemish not attributed to normal light wear and tear is the head liner is scratched from the previous owner (probably moving an odd sized piece of furniture from the looks of it.

View attachment 1345480

View attachment 1345481

View attachment 1345482
Thank you! I'll be in Denver next week for work and if it's still forsale will come look at it.

Dropping price to $15k. Also have some additional comments to add: When I say no rust - there is no body rust. The chrome stock bumpers have the typical rust pattern. There are some small dents in the tailgate - I guess they don't come through in the photos. The truck has a "stink bug" stance when not loaded with a weeks worth of adventure gear, thanks to the AAL's. This will level out with an easy addition of new OME 881's (or 882's if you plan on adding a winch bumper), which can be had for $200. This is the next thing on my list had I not decided to sell the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom