SOLD 2002 Built LX470 - TX/MS - REDUCED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Color
Black
Selling my 2002 Lexus LX470. Bought and built in February 2018. Southern truck all its life according to CarFax; Texas, Florida, and Mississippi (MS since Feb. 2018). 181k miles. Reduced $13,000. (Awning and roof rack not included)

Details:
182k miles
2.5 OME Lift
305/65R18 BFG All Terrains with 7k miles on them
ARB bumper
Smittybuilt 9.5k lb winch
Fog lights
Metal Tech Sliders
Spidertrax Spacers

The interior is in good shape considering the year. Most of the leather is in good condition with the exception of the driver's arm rest. I've had to perform zero maintenance beyond oil changes since purchasing and building. All electronics work; radio, antenna, CD, windows. The door locks are finicky at times but I haven't felt like installing new actuators, I just reach over and unlock the passenger side manually on occasion. The exterior is in good to excellent condition considering the year. Please remember this vehicle is approaching 18 years old so the terms good and excellent are relative to the age.

Lastly, the seemingly obligatory question/response - I'm considering selling because it is a weekender that I'm not driving very often right now. Happy to sell it, and happy to keep it. Cheers!

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

Last edited:
REDUCED. Selling my 2002 Lexus LX470. Bought and built in February 2018. Southern truck all its life according to CarFax; Texas, Florida, and Mississippi (MS since Feb. 2018). 181k miles. $13,000. (Roof Rack and Awning not included)

Details:
181k miles
2.5 OME Lift
305/65R18 BFG All Terrains with 7k miles on them
ARB bumper
Smittybuilt 9.5k lb winch
Fog lights
Metal Tech Sliders
Spidertrax Spacers

ARB roof rack and ARB Awning not included - Keeping for the 200.

The interior is in good shape considering the year. Most of the leather is in good condition with the exception of the driver's arm rest (pictured). I've had to perform zero maintenance beyond oil changes since purchasing and building. All electronics work; radio, antenna, CD, windows. The door locks are finicky at times but I haven't felt like installing new actuators, I just reach over and unlock the passenger side manually on occasion. The exterior is in good to excellent condition considering the year. Please remember this vehicle is approaching 18 years old so the terms good and excellent are relative to the age. I've owned several of these and this is one of the cleanest I've had.

Lastly, the seemingly obligatory question/response - I'm considering selling because it is a weekender that I'm not driving very often right now. Happy to sell it, and happy to keep it. Cheers!

View attachment 1995481

View attachment 1995482

View attachment 1995483

View attachment 1995484

View attachment 1995485

Last edited:
Maintenance records?
Apologies for the delay. I couldn't find the CARFAX report so I pulled a new one - attached. I've also included pictures of the service records found in the original owner's manual. I'm waiting on 190k to change the timing belt.

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2002 LEXUS LX 470: JTJHT00W523513578.pdf
    286.6 KB · Views: 275
  • LX_Maintenance.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 196
Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom