2001 LC non-Nav. Looking at Crux BTS-TY1 Bluetooth Interface (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct.
You just hit the cd button on the deck and it connects to the crux module.
Eta: it connects to my phone with much less drama than my new vehicles with factory Bluetooth.

Now time to change out the factory speakers and sub and see how long I last before I move to a new amp. Ill update with pics after my spare ashtray comes in tomorrow and I mod that to fit the bluetooth module inside it.

My factory speakers still sound great. The sub isn't even cracked. I'm really amazed at the overall condition of my cruiser. The PO took great care of it.

Could someone confirm which Crux unit(s) work? I have a 1999 with the radio labeled 56808, single CD/cassette player. I'm looking at the BTS-TY1. Do I need anything besides what is included?

Thanks!

I really also am very interested, if anyone has pictures that would also be much appreciated!

Could someone confirm which Crux unit(s) work? I have a 1999 with the radio labeled 56808, single CD/cassette player. I'm looking at the BTS-TY1. Do I need anything besides what is included?

Thanks!
which ever one i ordered has worked fine since april. for my 2001 LC. it literally just plugged into the CD changer port in the back of the radio. my radio also had the indash 6 cd.

Thanks!

That's the one I ordered. I'm the same year and sounds like we have the same head unit. It comes with everything you need. The install is 1/2 :banana:

Worked like a champ, thanks for everyone's input. I still need to figure out a cleaner install, but that is a different project. I'll post pictures when I figure out how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom