2000 Tundra Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm posting this for a clubmate of mine here in Idaho. The vehicle is located at Mountain Home AFB. Please don't email me or PM me as I know very little about it. I've only seen it a couple of times.

I have for sale a 2000 Toyota Tundra w/ Supercharged 3.4l V6, manual, 4X4, Pw lock/window, 2.5" Sway-a-Way coilovers in front, 1.5" Add-a-Leaf rear, 3" Body lift, Powertrax Lockrite Lockers Fr/Rr, SS Autochrome headers, Flowmaster Delta 40 muffler, 16x10 Eagle 589 on 33x12.5 Mickey Thompson ATZ (less than a year), and Speedliner in the bed. On the inside I have a Clarion Pro Audio cd player feeding a Boston Accoustics amp and a Audiobahn amp which in turn sends the signals to a set of Boston Pro 6.5 components in the kick panel, Alpines 6-1/2 in the front door and some Lighting Audio to cover the rear. The truck has a Ungo alarm with remote start, dual stage shock and Interior/exterior motion sensors. This is a great trail truck and does show some trail rash that will be easy to repair. I am asking 16,000 or Best offer.
For pics or further information contact him from the contact info listed in the link.

2000 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Lifted on 33s **PRICE DROP**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom