200 series picture thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OBX last weekend. First time on the sand. Went down to 20 PSI and had no issues. Others, not so much.

NtaVag6nSeWphS7j8t7E0g.jpg

63k5hKYDS4q1wBz%2X6eYg.jpg

285/60/20 Cooper Discover AT3 XLT

2A495BD1-41C4-42E8-9D19-AA90B1DEF1FB.jpeg

Without the front one inch bump stop spacer this thing is absolutely insane. Goes through everything like butter!. However I jumped the first time with everything fully open (softest setting rebound and compression) and the tires rubbed against the washer tank. So I am getting that relocated. However with the bypasses fully closed no rubbing and very very controlled.

*35s were off the vehicle because there is more fender work required front and rear which will be done after this weekend.

VIDEOS COMING SOON!, just need to wait till my friends are less busy to record me.

View attachment 1798606

View attachment 1798607

View attachment 1798608

View attachment 1798609

Prerunner Update:

1. Front and Rear fenders have been trimmed to ensure 35s cycle fully (still minor rubbing on big sharp edged bumps but much much less then before, especially the rear)

2. KING Bumpstops installed (2 inches of travel, 2 inch diameter, stock valving, 200 psi nitrogen)

3. ICON Rear bumpstops installed (1.75 inches of travel, 2 inch diameter, stock valving, 100 psi nitrogen)

4. Rear shocks revalved for 2 stages on rebound heavier.

Thoughts:

My LC200 at its current setup is the best it has ever been. And I am keeping it like this for a while.

The rear rebound revalve made the biggest difference, it does not nose dive or buck anymore and it is significantly more stable on whoops and big hits.

The bumpstops are performing much better then expected, especially the rear ones, they cushion out big hits and do not engage as frequently as I thought and even when they do engage they are seamless, they dampen the excess movement extremely wheel and do not have the harsh impact of stock bumpstops, loving them so far. The front ones are extremely helpful on big jumps as well making the landing seem like nothing as happened.

The fender trimming has reduced 90% of rubbing which is outstanding and a major achievement since the 35's are huge. Still, minor work is needed.

Pictures of jump testing:

Jump2_35.png

Jump_35.png

Landing_35.png

Wheelie_35.png

I've actually seen your rig a few times on Sandy Blvd. If you see a black G550 with a FR roofrack that's me. = D
Haha! I’ve absolutely seen you in your gelandewagen. Nice rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom