200 series exhaust system (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On page 3, Keith uploaded some video and pics of the exhaust system. Check them out. Our sale on them is ending this week, so anyone on the fence, here is your que to order and SAVE$$$$$$$$$$$

On page 3, Keith uploaded some video and pics of the exhaust system. Check them out. Our sale on them is ending this week, so anyone on the fence, here is your que to order and SAVE$$$$$$$$$$$
Do you have the rear portion of the exhaust also ready to ship? I have only seen pictures of the central muffler section, but not the rest of the exhaust out to the tip. I would hope that portion would remove the last resonator by the spare tire and be nice and high tuck for clearance.

Also, do the Helmholtz resonator(s) come pre-welded, or is there an option to order it as such?

Do you have the rear portion of the exhaust also ready to ship? I have only seen pictures of the central muffler section, but not the rest of the exhaust out to the tip. I would hope that portion would remove the last resonator by the spare tire and be nice and high tuck for clearance.

Also, do the Helmholtz resonator(s) come pre-welded, or is there an option to order it as such?

For this, it would be best to speak directly to Keith. I know he has a few options, including the hi-tuck. Give him a call today at 760-877-4234.

LOVE how mines sounds now!!!! Like how it should of come from the factory!!!

To Dirty Deeds,
I say this with respect and kindness to be helpful, not as criticism -

I know I can call and talk to Keith and he will be very helpful. That is appreciated. But from my perspective, I'd be much more inclined to purchase if I could see a straightforward list of options and prices for the 200, as well as some more extensive sound clips/videos.

Thanks for giving us a good exhaust option where none existed previously! :cheers:

To Dirty Deeds,
I say this with respect and kindness to be helpful, not as criticism -

I know I can call and talk to Keith and he will be very helpful. That is appreciated. But from my perspective, I'd be much more inclined to purchase if I could see a straightforward list of options and prices for the 200, as well as some more extensive sound clips/videos.

Thanks for giving us a good exhaust option where none existed previously! :cheers:
Agree 100%
Very interested

I don't know if it is just my 2015 land cruiser. But I had the 12 in BA muffler and it still drones under load. Seriously the best sounding muffler but there is drone. I guest I have sensitive ears.

Just query, these exhaust for the 3UR petrol engine?

No issues with these on RHD models as it's just a cat back setup?

Anyone know of decent headers that work on this as well?

I don't know if it is just my 2015 land cruiser. But I had the 12 in BA muffler and it still drones under load. Seriously the best sounding muffler but there is drone. I guest I have sensitive ears.
Did you have the muffler or the full cat back system?

OK, so I created this that will help answer a few questions and explain the options for our LC200 Catback and give you a clear idea of this amazing Land Cruiser exhaust system.

The LC200 - Copy.mp4.gpx attached is a video so you can hear the sound of the exhaust revving and the LC200.pdf is a PDF of the video without sound.

Shipped to the lower 48, and outside of CA you are looking at $964.10. ****If you are inside of Ca, add sales tax of $66.20 and if you are outside of the lower 48, shipping is based on actual cost with FedEx.

There is an option to have a straight pipe added and delete the muffler in the tailpipe (extra $50.00). For more detail on this and what benefits it is to you, contact Keith directly. 760-877-4234. It is a rare option as most of our customers are over the moon without the straight pipe, but nonetheless an option that you may find you want.

This sale is only extended a short bit longer to give you guys a chance to order. I am not sure when Keith will stop the sale, so order now.

Orders can be submitted via email at dirtydeedsindustries@gmail.com and phoned into Keith at 760-877-4234. Our site with have this item added soon; HOWEVER the sale will be over by then, so don't wait.

I have also included our Tundra Exhaust Flyer, which details how we do things, the warranty, etc.... It's pretty much the skinny on what we do.

Hope you enjoy and this helps. Anything else you need, please reach out by posting below, emailing or calling. Thank you again, Team Dirty Deeds Industries!!!

GPX viewer

Attachments

• LC200 - Copy.mp4.gpx
    560.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Dirty Deeds Industries and BAMuffler Exhaust System Guide.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
  • LC200.pdf
    589.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
OK, so I created this that will help answer a few questions and explain the options for our LC200 Catback and give you a clear idea of this amazing Land Cruiser exhaust system.

The LC200 - Copy.mp4.gpx attached is a video so you can hear the sound of the exhaust revving and the LC200.pdf is a PDF of the video without sound.

Shipped to the lower 48, and outside of CA you are looking at $964.10. ****If you are inside of Ca, add sales tax of $66.20 and if you are outside of the lower 48, shipping is based on actual cost with FedEx.

There is an option to have a straight pipe added and delete the muffler in the tailpipe (extra $50.00). For more detail on this and what benefits it is to you, contact Keith directly. 760-877-4234. It is a rare option as most of our customers are over the moon without the straight pipe, but nonetheless an option that you may find you want.

This sale is only extended a short bit longer to give you guys a chance to order. I am not sure when Keith will stop the sale, so order now.

Orders can be submitted via email at dirtydeedsindustries@gmail.com and phoned into Keith at 760-877-4234. Our site with have this item added soon; HOWEVER the sale will be over by then, so don't wait.

I have also included our Tundra Exhaust Flyer, which details how we do things, the warranty, etc.... It's pretty much the skinny on what we do.

Hope you enjoy and this helps. Anything else you need, please reach out by posting below, emailing or calling. Thank you again, Team Dirty Deeds Industries!!!

GPX viewer
As per my above query, do the long tubes suit RHD as well? or just LHD? Is the exhaust system the same for both or is there different routing requirements for whatever reason?

I just spoke with Keith and ordered a muffler for my 09. He actually needs someone with a pre-2016 to come by the shop in Los Angeles for a test fit. There are apparently some minor differences with the design for those who have the 6-speed auto. If anyone is in the area, give them a shout. I think there may be a nice discount involved to make the effort worth your while.

As per my above query, do the long tubes suit RHD as well? or just LHD? Is the exhaust system the same for both or is there different routing requirements for whatever reason?
Hello, please reach out to Keith at 760-877-4234 to ask him these questions. Unfortunately that is over my head and it is best for Keith to answer this question.

Valentine's Day Flash Sale ~ 14% off Stainless Steel Standard Systems for Tundra, Tacoma, FJ, Land Cruiser & 4Runner.

Check out the sale flyer here:
www.facebook.com/keith.carty.3/posts/4120985784591914

Sale Ends 2/15/21, Online Orders Only (except Land Cruiser System's - call Keith directly at 760-877-4234). Promo Code: LOVE

Standard Systems Archives - Performance Without Drone - http://dirtydeedsindustries.com/product-category/standard-systems/

Wanna see our systems in action before you order? Watch

to see Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries install and test drive a BAMuffler Standard 8" System on Motorhead Garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom