20% off midnight to 6am @ Sears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got an email from Sears.com today and they are having a 20% off sale online tonight, well actually tomorrow morning, from midnight to 6am. The only thing is the 20% is a mail in rebate for the purchase amount and it says it is for tools and appliances only.

Worth checking out. I really want a Hobart Handler 187 but they don't show to have it. They have 13 other Hobarts, but not the 187. Oh well. If you need me to forward you the email, either IM me or email me.

Nick

Here is the legal mumbo jumbo at the bottom of the email:

Sale prices in effect from 12am to 6am on 4/12/07 only. See footnotes for important disclosures, limitations and exclusions.

This is an a d v e r t i s e m e n t. Sears shall not be held liable for errors or omissions in pricing. In the event of an error, we will make every effort to accommodate our customers. Offer details:

1. 20% cash back after mail-in rebate when you buy 3 home Appliances of $399 or more
20% cash back after mail-in rebate when you purchase Tools worth over $399.99

15% cash back after mail-in rebate when you buy 2 home Appliances of $399 or more
15% cash back after mail-in rebate when you purchase Tools worth between $299 - $399

10% cash back after mail-in rebate when you buy 1 home Appliance of $399 or more
10% cash back after mail-in rebate when you purchase Tools worth between $149 - $299

Rebate offer excludes Great Price items, water heaters, Kenmore PRO, floor care, and sewing machines. Rebate calculated on purchase price of item, not including tax, installation or delivery. Offer not valid with Sears Commercial One® accounts. See rebate form for details. Offer good thru 12am to 6am 4/12/07

I had to search in the sears catalog for the Hobart Handler 187. It was not listed under welders via browsing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom