20% off LED Driving, Amber and Side Shooter lights

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I am running a 20% off sale through 8/30 on all my in stock lights. These are built by Aurora. Aurora Oem's for many other lighting resellers. They are very nice quality and at this price a fantastic deal.

Direct to the selection here - AURORA Products - HuddExpo

The discount is applied in the cart and free shipping on all these too.

9%22driving-2.jpg
120318-2.jpg
120318-3.jpg

9%22driving-4.jpg

This is a great deal! About to order two for my 100 series LC. Any tips/tricks on wiring them? Does the harness hold up to engine heat well or does it need some protective casing?

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor

This is a great deal! About to order two for my 100 series LC. Any tips/tricks on wiring them? Does the harness hold up to engine heat well or does it need some protective casing?
I would say as long as its not super close to the exhaust manifold, they will be fine. Lots of installs just using the included wiring and all has been just fine.

Thanks.

Salue

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I am running a 20% off sale through 8/30 on all my in stock lights. These are built by Aurora. Aurora Oem's for many other lighting resellers. They are very nice quality and at this price a fantastic deal.

View attachment 2057484View attachment 2057486View attachment 2057487

View attachment 2057485
Are those 7"
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 2057484View attachment 2057486View attachment 2057487

View attachment 2057485
Are the 7" round lights the rebranded Lightforce lights?

Cheers,
Salue

Top Bottom