1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 FJ45 LVs for sale!

Discussion in 'BJ42 | FJ43 | BJ44 | FJ45 | FJ45LV | HJ47' started by HIGHLYF, Aug 28, 2006.

1. HIGHLYF

HIGHLYF

Jeremiah from Proffitt's Cruisers is selling 2 FJ45 LVs. They come together or seperate. Both are projects. One is all stock with almost all of the oem parts, some new, for a full restoration. The other is sitting on 3/4 ton axles with no drive train.

Jeremiah also has a wrecked FJ80 that he was considering using as the platform for building one of them that could go with it.

Call 1 877 PROFFITT for details. Jeremiah will email pics if you call him

info@proffittscruisers.com

2. stevek

stevek

If only they were 45 pickups:crybaby:

3. LC_Hamma

LC_Hamma The Anti-Leafer

FYI, the one w/ the 3/4 ton axles is a rolling chassis w/ no floor, straight body, front clip will have to be scrounged up, no title & asking price is $2,500.00.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  4. ColoCruiserJeff

ColoCruiserJeff

Is the $2,500 asking price for both you think?? I'm going to be out that way this weekend...maybe I'll be able to stop by and check 'em out! I'll call him in the morning and see whats up! It ALWAYS happens that in the middle of the night, I come across these deals, and its too late to follow up...then I spend the entire nite driving my wife crazy telling her about my wild-eyed plans to restore a 45LV! Just hate that! :)

Thanks for the 'heads up' on what sounds like a great deal!

-Jeff

5. LC_Hamma

LC_Hamma The Anti-Leafer

Is the $2,500 asking price for both you think??

Nope, only the one I posted about. Forgot to ask how many gold bars came with it.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">