For Sale 2 FJ40 Landcruisers with spare parts package deal. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have two Toyota FJ40 Landcruisers with extra parts for sale, package deal $9,000. The first is a 1972 which is registered in CT and I drive three seasons out of the year. I am the second owner, my uncle bought it brand new in 72 so it's never been beat on by a kid. Numbers matching drive train. 109K miles. All lights, gauges, and wipers work perfectly. Factory hardtop with doors, bikini top, fold up jump seats. Floors, rocker panels, and partial rear quarters replaced. Lockable battery/tool box installed in rear floor. In frame receiver hitch installed for towing or winch. Complete brake system upgraded to four wheel disc brakes. (mini truck front with adapter plate rear) I have all the original brake parts still and they go with it. New rear leaf springs have been installed to cure cruiser lean. All suspension bushings, pins (greasable) and shackles (greasable) are installed. All new shocks (less than 1000 miles) new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing (less than 200 miles). New radiator, heater hoses and battery installed this Spring. Brand new Super Swamper tires mounted on FJ60 wheels to clear disc brakes. Brand new OEM exhaust installed from manifold to tail pipe. New intake/exhaust gasket when I did the exhaust this Spring. It has dual factory heaters. Landcruiser best described as very dependable, daily driver. This is not a show truck and has been used for light off road trail rides (adult operated only). Would take little work for new paint. I also have a second Landcruiser, it's a 1973 with a Massachusetts title and bill of sale which I bought last year as a running, driving, restorable vehicle. Also has factory hardtop, dual heat and fold down jump seats. Body is rough needs floors, rockers, quarters and some roof work. Chassis is rot free and straight. Would make a great start for a project truck. Both vehicles are being sold as is and would have to be picked up, sorry can't deliver them. I would like to sell both trucks and extra parts as a package. $9000.cash only... slightly negotiable, but I am not pressed to sell. No trades. Cory 860-684-2727 before 8:30pm please.
LC4.jpg

LC1.jpg

LC6.jpg

LC4.jpg

LC1.jpg

LC6.jpg

Cory, could you post additional photos of both FJ40s? I am interested in both of them. Thank you very much! Sally

I figured out how to add a photo album to my profile....(rather my wife did) lol...bunch of pictures of both Landcruisers in there...let me know if there's something specific you'd like to see and I can take a photo and add it to the album. Thanks, Cory.

Hello, I just wanted to give anyone who's interested in the FJ40s a heads up that I will be putting them on Ebay the end of this week. Thanks for looking, Cory.

Thanks! I inquired off of your C/L ad. I've looked it over and thought it over. I'd love to buy the whole enchilada off of you, but I'm just too danged far away.

Good luck!

I have two Toyota FJ40 Landcruisers with extra parts for sale, package deal $9,000. The first is a 1972 which is registered in CT and I drive three seasons out of the year. I am the second owner, my uncle bought it brand new in 72 so it's never been beat on by a kid. Numbers matching drive train. 109K miles. All lights, gauges, and wipers work perfectly. Factory hardtop with doors, bikini top, fold up jump seats. Floors, rocker panels, and partial rear quarters replaced. Lockable battery/tool box installed in rear floor. In frame receiver hitch installed for towing or winch. Complete brake system upgraded to four wheel disc brakes. (mini truck front with adapter plate rear) I have all the original brake parts still and they go with it. New rear leaf springs have been installed to cure cruiser lean. All suspension bushings, pins (greasable) and shackles (greasable) are installed. All new shocks (less than 1000 miles) new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing (less than 200 miles). New radiator, heater hoses and battery installed this Spring. Brand new Super Swamper tires mounted on FJ60 wheels to clear disc brakes. Brand new OEM exhaust installed from manifold to tail pipe. New intake/exhaust gasket when I did the exhaust this Spring. It has dual factory heaters. Landcruiser best described as very dependable, daily driver. This is not a show truck and has been used for light off road trail rides (adult operated only). Would take little work for new paint. I also have a second Landcruiser, it's a 1973 with a Massachusetts title and bill of sale which I bought last year as a running, driving, restorable vehicle. Also has factory hardtop, dual heat and fold down jump seats. Body is rough needs floors, rockers, quarters and some roof work. Chassis is rot free and straight. Would make a great start for a project truck. Both vehicles are being sold as is and would have to be picked up, sorry can't deliver them. I would like to sell both trucks and extra parts as a package. $9000.cash only... slightly negotiable, but I am not pressed to sell. No trades. Cory 860-684-2727 before 8:30pm please.
View attachment 694291

View attachment 694292

View attachment 694293
Do you have both rear quarter panels available??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom