For Sale 1FZ Turbo Manifold Cast Iron New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Reality has hit and no time and money says sell my stuff! I bought this a while ago with the best intentions but its not happening so, T4 turbo manifold with external wastegate. $400+shipping from 95650, Loomis,Ca. I'll get the weight tomorrow, but it is in a nice crate.
Jeff 916-660-2432 or 80seriesguy@gmail.com
IMAG0245.jpg

There were a couple of builds on here when these came out. I do not know the maker but I was told it was someone who wanted to make a street legal kit but it was going to be too expensive so they stopped production. These manifolds were on ebay for a while.

There were a couple of builds on here when these came out. I do not know the maker but I was told it was someone who wanted to make a street legal kit but it was going to be too expensive so they stopped production. These manifolds were on ebay for a while.

Yeah I had those book marked for a long while and they were up there until a couple of months ago. Sadly I couldnt' find the seller when the item disapeard. They had 10 of them not to long ago though.

I say you just put it in and build it up.

Thank you for the info.

I would but my ex has my 80!

I purchased a manifold just like this off E-bay for my turbo build. The quality of the casting was very nice. If you hear stories of cracking issues it has been advised to support the turbo and manifold with a bracket that bolts to the block. I never did this and never had an issue. This looks very close to the turbonetics manifold and the Man-a-fre manifold. Not sure who the builder was.
1fzfeturbo12.jpg

That looks sweet! I might be getting my 80 back now that my ex totalled it. Maybe i should keep it!

No, only the safari kit on the 96-97 i believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom