Parting Out 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the left rear outside tail light assembly?

Hi, I need 2-6 roof rack bolts (the ones that bolt the rack mounts to the roof channel). misplaced 2 while the rhino rack was attached. thanks

Is the spare toolkit available? lug nut wrench, and spare tire retrieval tools?

Front pass side lower control arm?

I'm looking for the driver's door arm rest/door pull. Still have it?

20200607_090046.jpg

Do you have the rear cross member harness? Its attached behind the bumper on the cross member. goes from one side of the truck to the other about 6 feet long has 4-5 plugs. Thank you in advance!

How much for that interior overhead console with the map lights / sunglass holder?

Do you still have the rear hatch and/or tailgate? If so, any clue on shipping to 82716? Thanks!

Pretty sure this is no longer being parted. Old thread and he hasn’t responded in forever.
May be time to delete the thread

Pretty sure this is no longer being parted. Old thread and he hasn’t responded in forever.
May be time to delete the thread

Sorry guys been out with other projects. Still have most of the stuff but I’ll update the listing.

Rear coils?

I could use the air filter box and the rest of the plastic runner to the throttle body (mine is wrapped with tape and parts are broken), fan shroud, brackets that go from the AC lines to the radiator and the two wire plug to the temp, sensor (the tab on mine is broken and won't stay on well). Thanks

Is rear tailgate still available? Also, the plastic cover that goes over the area where the jack is stored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom