SOLD 1999 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
I'm selling my 99 Land Cruiser in Mica Green with 195,600 miles. I bought it from a MUD vendor, Jason @ cruiser yard. He didn't have a ton of history on it, but the previous owner replaced the brake booster, he did know that.

Since I've had it I've done :
Oil change every 5-7000 miles.
Heater Ts
Spark plugs
Manifold gasket and new grommets for the screws
Lower oil pan gasket
All fluids changed
Added a drawer system
Added a Kenwood head unit
Added a USB connection to the console from Ben on MUD
New brake pads last month
New power steering reservoir
Replaced various cracked and seeping hoses. Last week I did the timing belt, water pump, pulleys, cam seals, and serpentine belt. We also replaced the starter and intake manifold gasket and throttle body gasket. It's runs really quiet and smooth!
I got the shocks replaced a couple months ago, along with a lot of the old seals in the suspension system. The suspension has a lifetime warranty on parts from a shop north of Austin.

I've made sure all the cosmetic modifications I've done are reversible, like the emblems are plasti dipped black and I have the rear wing; stuff like that. The original emblems are the gold ones. The tires are plasti dip too, I wasn't sure I would like black rims so I tried it first. I even have the radio, so it could go back to almost completely stock if someone wants to.

The paint is in great condition, I have touch up paint that I use whenever I wash it and find chipped spots. There is only one spot above the drivers door that needs work. It was scratched from locking the keys inside. I painted it so it didn't rust, but it's not my strong suit so it doesn't look great. But I have all the paint, so it just needs to be lacquered off and re done by someone who knows what they're doing. I'll put a close up in the pictures. The interior is in good shape. The driver seat has a tear, but all the others are good. I have the 3rd row. It did have the fake wood I removed around the console. It's still on the back doors, but just because my kids like it. It takes 5 minutes to peel it off.

The tires were almost new when I got it 2 years ago, so they still have some life left.

The undercarriage is pretty dirty, so I'll post more after I clean it. But it's been in Texas it's whole life as far as I know. The only work it currently needs is to replace the upper ball joint boot on driver's side. I have 2 of them because I figured I would do both sides, I just haven't done it yet. The ball joint is fine, I had it checked. Just needs the boot.

I'm asking 12,000. I'm not in a rush to sell. It's paid off, I'm just looking to upgrade to a 570, but if it doesn't sell I'll keep it for another 100,000 more!

I didn't know I could only upload 5 pictures so I'll add more below.

20210914_153114.jpg

20210914_153022.jpg

20210524_153532~2.jpg

20210524_153555~2.jpg

20210918_075243.jpg

I'm selling my 99 Land Cruiser in Mica Green with 195,600 miles. I bought it from a MUD vendor, Jason @ cruiser yard. He didn't have a ton of history on it, but the previous owner replaced the brake booster, he did know that.

Since I've had it I've done :
Oil change every 5-7000 miles.
Heater Ts
Spark plugs
Manifold gasket and new grommets for the screws
Lower oil pan gasket
All fluids changed
Added a drawer system
Added a Kenwood head unit
Added a USB connection to the console from Ben on MUD
New brake pads last month
New power steering reservoir
Replaced various cracked and seeping hoses. Last week I did the timing belt, water pump, pulleys, cam seals, and serpentine belt. We also replaced the starter and intake manifold gasket and throttle body gasket. It's runs really quiet and smooth!
I got the shocks replaced a couple months ago, along with a lot of the old seals in the suspension system. The suspension has a lifetime warranty on parts from a shop north of Austin.

I've made sure all the cosmetic modifications I've done are reversible, like the emblems are plasti dipped black and I have the rear wing; stuff like that. The original emblems are the gold ones. The tires are plasti dip too, I wasn't sure I would like black rims so I tried it first. I even have the radio, so it could go back to almost completely stock if someone wants to.

The paint is in great condition, I have touch up paint that I use whenever I wash it and find chipped spots. There is only one spot above the drivers door that needs work. It was scratched from locking the keys inside. I painted it so it didn't rust, but it's not my strong suit so it doesn't look great. But I have all the paint, so it just needs to be lacquered off and re done by someone who knows what they're doing. I'll put a close up in the pictures. The interior is in good shape. The driver seat has a tear, but all the others are good. I have the 3rd row. It did have the fake wood I removed around the console. It's still on the back doors, but just because my kids like it. It takes 5 minutes to peel it off.

The tires were almost new when I got it 2 years ago, so they still have some life left.

The undercarriage is pretty dirty, so I'll post more after I clean it. But it's been in Texas it's whole life as far as I know. The only work it currently needs is to replace the upper ball joint boot on driver's side. I have 2 of them because I figured I would do both sides, I just haven't done it yet. The ball joint is fine, I had it checked. Just needs the boot.

I'm asking 12,000. I'm not in a rush to sell. It's paid off, I'm just looking to upgrade to a 570, but if it doesn't sell I'll keep it for another 100,000 more!

I didn't know I could only upload 5 pictures so I'll add more below.

View attachment 2789703

View attachment 2789704

View attachment 2789705

View attachment 2789706

View attachment 2789707

20210918_075435.jpg

20210918_075402.jpg

20210918_075345.jpg

20210918_075337.jpg

20210918_075327.jpg

Here is the paint spot. I've re done it 3 times, I guess I'm just terrible at YouTube tutorials! I have all the paint, primer and clear coat to do it again.

20210918_150118.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom