1997 Lexus LX450 Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I am looking to remove the stock tires on my '97 Lexus LX450 and replace them with 33 inch tires.
I was wondering If this was possible to do without a full car lift.
I am planning on using this as my daily driving car, any suggestions for specific tires to use?

Anything is helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Yes. Shouldnt have any problems with that size on stock springs. I'm a BFG KO2 guy but there are other tires that offer a more compliant ride.

You get a lot of snow in NJ.

Seriously look at Goodyear Duratracs. 285/75-16, E rated tires.

Welcome to MUD !!

Yes, 33’s will fit without a lift. I ran 33” Goodyear MTR’s…loved them offroad…not so much in hard packed snow.

I have 255/85/16 Cooper ST MAXX tires mounted. They have been awesome it just about every scenario that we have been in. Since we live in a snow zone.. I can personally attest to how well they work in the snow.. excellent.

I run Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Love em'. Grippy, with a quiet and smooth ride.

For on-road snow going, hard to beat E-rate Patagonia A/T's (not the M/T). Their sipe count is nearly as high as Blizzaks. Ran 265/70 16s (30.6") for a couple years, on and off road.
Running Falken AT3Ws now, and in terms of lateral bite, the Pattis carry considerably more grip. Obviously off road they cannot compete overall. But on snow pack or sheet ice, they are impressive. And they are stud-ready if needs require.

I've been happy with the Toyo AT3's for daily driving duties and off-road. They have a fairly quiet and compliant ride. Also have the snowflake rating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom