Parting Out 1997 FJ80 Good stuff! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCAl

Front seats no good. Catalytic converters are bad. Nice car. Black with tan interior. 250,000 miles. Runs and drives real good.

Axles are being removed, Sold are hood, corner lights, front bumper, driver side front seat belt, bumper valance. Tailgate has a dent in it. No rust anywhere, nice body. Has Third Row seats

Sweet running engine. No heating up issues,

Last edited:
Price for the bezel that goes around the radio and AC/heat controls?

Shipped to 72116.

Thanks!

Please see your personal message

I need:

Rear view mirror
Front valance
Front blinker lenses
Antenna

Are the gears in the front seat good? I need to fix my front passenger seat.

Thanks!

See your personal message

I have the swaybar, please see your personal message

SoCAl

Front seats no good. Catalytic converters are bad. Nice car. Black with tan interior. 250,000 miles. Runs and drives real good.

If you want just the E locker set up, it is sold as a complete set, axles, actuators and all price is $2600, but YOU will be pulling the parts and I will NOT ship the axles.

What do you want for front springs? What is the color code on them?

Hi. I am still driving it and need the springs for comfort! Check back with me around the end of the month. I also have a pair of 3 inch lift front springs OME if you are looking for a sky high lift on your Toyota Pickup

Dont know if you still need 2nd and 3rd row roof grab bar screw cap covers. I am only interested in the cover caps that hide the screws that attach the handles to the 2nd and 3rd row roof. I dont need the handles, just the caps. Also, the screws that attach the front sunvisors. How much for them and forms of payment. Thanks.

Please private message me with your name and address and I will send you the screws that hold the visor, no charge. On the message we can also cover the cover caps.

Front A-pillar grab handles? Are they Ivory that match the LX450 color?

No, they are oak tan, not same color.
How do you feel about your Cooper ST Maxx tires for both offroac and on road use?

Interior is Oak and tan. Passenger door panel xlnt. Driver Door Panel coming loose where it meets the window, armrests very good.

Axles and Locker parts have been sold

Condition of front driver interior door panel? No switches needed.

It just went home today with a buyer along with the driver door.

Glove box lock with key? Shipped to 28227 and do you take PayPal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom