For Sale 1997 40th Anniversary Edition Reno NV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1997 40th Anniversary Edition Landcruiser for sale.

My father had bought this off the lot in 1997 and it has been in the family ever since.

Currently, it has around 253,000 miles with no problems, I still drive it daily.
The reason for the sale is because I can no longer afford to just sit on it. I have always wanted to build this rig up but as a college student looking for work, it simply has to go.

We had a complete rebuilt engine installed around 2008 or 09 at around 160,000 miles. During a move, we can not find service history and title. Runs strong and exhaust is quite loud, and sounds one of a kind.
This Toyota HAS the factory lockers.
Front driver seat is torn at the seam but the leather is in good condition.
A few dents and dings, some light scratches from off-road shenanigans.

I am asking $8,500 but willing to negotiate. Location, Reno NV. Thank you!

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

No title? Who would pay $8500 for a LC80 that is over valued for the condition and also not have a title?

Why not apply for a lost title? With no title I would say you'll be lucky to get half of what you're asking.

get the title or get 50 cents on the dollar for her.

EVERYONE BE WARNED!

If your father is still alive, you can't legally sell HIS vehicle(it is still his vehicle if it is
registered in his name). If someone did buy it, your dad could come back and claim it
after the sale - he didn't agree to sell something that HE owns. You need to close this
listing, get your dad to request a duplicate title sign it over in to your name or agree
to sign a bill of sale to whoever may buy the LC80 and then open up the listing again.
Till then you are selling a car that does not legally belong to you.

I have applied for the title replacement. It should be here in a few weeks.

It is my vehicle, registered in my name. We just moved and misplaced documents.

Well Gentleman, I have ran into a bit of fortune! I am able to keep the rig. I realize that penny pinching will be a better technique than selling my favorite toy. Thank you for the interest and comments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom