SOLD 1997 40th Anniv. FZJ80 Bad Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need a drivers front seatbelt, passenger door ajar switch, visors (both sides) if not droopy, and the dash pad shipped to 85281.

PM sent

I need the plug, both male and female sides, that the drivers door speaker plugs into. If you snip it off please leave me enough room to splice in new wires. Thanks!

PM Sent

Was this vehicle wrecked? If not I’m interested in the center airbag sensor (not to be confused with the small deceleration sensor near the transfer case shifter) this is the large box located where the center console and dash meet.

PM Sent

p/s pump?
shipped to 95667

Sorry bro, PS Pump is sold. And that thing is HEAVY!! I ended up driving 2.5 hours to deliver it. It was still cheaper to do that.

If they are not rusted up and you like sawzalls, I would be interested in some bodyshell parts. DS 2nd row rocker panel area to rear wheelwell and PS aft of the wheel well quarter panel from the bumper bodyline down. PM me and I can give more details/photos. Shipping would be to east coast. Sections would be less than 18" each thanks.
Thanks

PM Sent

If they are not rusted up and you like sawzalls, I would be interested in some bodyshell parts. DS 2nd row rocker panel area to rear wheelwell and PS aft of the wheel well quarter panel from the bumper bodyline down. PM me and I can give more details/photos. Shipping would be to east coast. Sections would be less than 18" each thanks.
Thanks

Howdy, looking for fan shroud, drivers side window controls, and the hazard lights switch. I’m just up the road from you so could do local pickup if that worked. Thanks!

Howdy, looking for fan shroud, drivers side window controls, and the hazard lights switch. I’m just up the road from you so could do local pickup if that worked. Thanks!

PM Sent

I wanted to say that i ordered 3 different parts from @TheMU . His prices were very fair, the items were as described, the were well packaged, and arrived promptly.

A+ Dude

PM sent

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom