Parting Out 1996 White/Gray 80 Series Bham, AL ( Updated 7/11) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The seats are now sold along with most of the gray plastic pieces. I'll update pictures in the next couple of days but wanted to let anyone interested that within the next 2-4 weeks I will be pulling the engine/transmission, t-case and dropping the axles. I will be asking $1,000 for the engine and $600 for each axle or $1,000 for both. The shocks and springs are from an OME kit. Coils are OME851 in the front and OME860 in the rear (from the 2"-2.5" kit)

Already sold:
ALL FENDER FLARES
Passenger Side Fender
Drivers side rear door
Center Console
Driver's side rear bumper cap
Antenna (with motor)
Rear Hatch and tailgate complete
Driver side sun visor
Wiper Arms
Floor mats
Running Boards
Passenger Headlight
Belt Molding
DS mudflap
Both inner fenders
Front seat belts
Corner lights
Tail Lights
Rear Marker Lights
Cargo windows
Both inner fenders
Front seat belts
Brake booster and master cylinder
washer fluid diverter valve
Throttle cable bracket
All seats

Pictures added below (prices do not include shipping from 35234):
Door Panels (including, arm rests, courtesy lights, lock/window switches etc shown in separate picture) -$500 for the complete set
Turn signals - $20 each, $30 for the pair
Passenger side sun visor - $ 70
Glove box - $45 (one catch pin broken but never seemed to be a problem)
Dash AC/Stereo Panel - Bluetooth receiver works but is nothing special but still has mounting brackets included, price includes everything in the picture (want to sell as a complete piece in the next week or two, if nobody buys it I will part out the individual pieces) - $150
Mud Flaps - Passenger side $35
Head Light- Driver side $20, Driver side only has one tab left, mainly listing it for the chrome trim. I'll ship the whole thing if you want it but shipping will be a lot more because those things are not light.
Map Light & Dome lights - Map Light $30, Dome Lights $20 each (Dome lights have LED bulbs)
Shifter console - $60 (does not include H-N-L knob that is in the picture)
Steering wheel - $120
Passenger Side Front door $250
Passenger Side Rear Door $200
Aluminum step plate $60
Cruise control acuator $130
Cruise control Computer - $115
Cruise control cable $40
coolant reservoir $15
washer fluid reservoir with pump $25
hood hinges (pair) $25
Battery Tray $40 has some damage from wreck but is salvageable
hood latch $30 has some damage from wreck but is salvageable
fan blade $30 has some damage from wreck but is salvageable
A/C Compressor $125
Wiper motor $50
ABS actuator $120
MAF sensor - Pending
MAF hose $30
Air Cleaner Housing $75
rear heater $100
igniter $20
ECU $150
AC amplifier $40
Fuel door cable $20
Throttle body - Pending

c5IYWEH.jpg

7fckmYD.jpg

QfhcDkk.jpg

L0LFyDH.jpg

0py8jr4.jpg

2DBfHVP.jpg

lcdKyaY.jpg

oYItVaU.jpg

uvpANxI.jpg

XYNyFc0.jpg

ND74k8F.jpg

Last edited:
I'm the one that bought and removed the front fender, flares and rear driver door from this truck last weekend and want to pass along that it is indeed a very clean truck that shows no signs of previous wreck/repair, shoddy care, body rust, etc. @Keen1 communicated clearly and quickly as we negotiated on the parts, meeting up for me to pull them, etc. Overall was great to finally find a lot of the body parts I wanted in such good condition and to have an easy time coordinating pulling them, etc. Made for a fun weekend road-trip.

I didn't dig into the mechanicals but I wouldn't be surprised if engine/drivetrain/etc. are mostly/completely useable. From above I could tell that none of the pulleys had contacted the radiator (only the fan had) so while the engine was shifted by the frame damage it appeared to have dodged any direct impact. The front passenger fender that I pulled wasn't distorted at all and the driver side fender didn't have that much damage either (the driver front flare was untouched for instance).

How much for the wheels and tires?

what size are the tires and what's the wheel width and backspace?

How much for the wheels and tires?

what size are the tires and what's the wheel width and backspace?

Hadn't planned on selling the wheels as I may have a another use for them. However I will sell them for $2,500. The tires are Hardcore off-road HC69 Rage M/T 33x12.50R20. Barely a year old with 10k+/- miles. I don't know the exact specs on the rims other than they are American Racing ATX Ledge or something like that. I'll look tomorrow if you are interested.

spindle shipped to 19702?

G'day mate how much for the top section of the centre console/ arm rest?
Are you willing to ship to Australia?

cc1.jpg

No worries thanks mate

I'm the one that bought and removed the front fender, flares and rear driver door from this truck last weekend and want to pass along that it is indeed a very clean truck that shows no signs of previous wreck/repair, shoddy care, body rust, etc. @Keen1 communicated clearly and quickly as we negotiated on the parts, meeting up for me to pull them, etc. Overall was great to finally find a lot of the body parts I wanted in such good condition and to have an easy time coordinating pulling them, etc. Made for a fun weekend road-trip.

I didn't dig into the mechanicals but I wouldn't be surprised if engine/drivetrain/etc. are mostly/completely useable. From above I could tell that none of the pulleys had contacted the radiator (only the fan had) so while the engine was shifted by the frame damage it appeared to have dodged any direct impact. The front passenger fender that I pulled wasn't distorted at all and the driver side fender didn't have that much damage either (the driver front flare was untouched for instance).
Did you take the rear flares as well?

If I were to come up to Bham, would you be willing to let me peruse parts? I’m in Montgomery.

Got started pulling parts last weekend and since one of those parts was door I went ahead and pulled the leather seats. Looking to sell them as a set for $1,500. They were professionally recovered a few years ago and still in great shape. As far I can tell this cruiser has spent it's entire life in the south. Carfax shows it has been tagged in TX, VA and AL only. I know the previous two owners and can vouch for the condition it has been kept since 2009 as I was handed a thick folder with all the maintenance, repair and upfit documentation since that time. It still ran great until the wreck. As I pull parts, I will take pictures and post them. I plan to pull more parts this weekend so let me know if you are interested in anything specific.

Update: I have learned that I can turn a wrench but that does not make me a mechanic. Never claimed to be either but willing to help out my son. This was his first car and sadly only had it for 7 months. For those you asking for mechanical parts, please be patient. I'm getting there. I'm getting there reluctantly though as I told my son I would help him for a month or so. Almost two weeks in and getting close to where I thought we would be before the mechanical parts. I'm pulling the interior body and electrical parts and most exterior parts first. Actually looking for someone to sell the rest to (have not touched engine, suspension or anything else underneath yet). I'm keeping a log of all those parts requests to pass on to somebody else. If I don't find a buyer I will likely hire somebody to get those parts out but it may be a little while before I get there)

Already sold:
ALL FENDER FLARES
Passenger Side Fender
Drivers side rear door
Center Console
Driver's side rear bumper cap
Antenna (with motor)
Rear Hatch and tailgate complete
Driver side sun visor
Wiper Arms
Floor mats
Running Boards

Pending:
Tail Lights
D.S. Headlight
Belt Moulding
D.S. Mudflap
Rear Marker Lights

Pictures added below (prices do not include shipping from 35234):
Door Panels (including, arm rests, courtesy lights, lock/window switches etc shown in separate picture) - Asking $450 for the complete set and willing make a package deal with the seats for anyone interested in a big interior upgrade
Turn signals - $20 each, $30 for the pair
Corner parking lights - $25 each, $40 for the pair
Passenger side sun visor - $ 70
Glove box - $45 (one catch pin broken but never seemed to be a problem)
Dash AC/Stereo Panel - Bluetooth receiver works but is nothing special but still has mounting brackets included, price includes everything in the picture (want to sell as a complete piece in the next week or two, if nobody buys it I will part out the individual pieces) - $150
Mud Flaps - Passenger side $35
Head Lights - Driver side $20, Driver side only has one tab left, mainly listing it for the chrome trim. I'll ship the whole thing if you want it but shipping will be a lot more because those things are not light.
Side Mirrors - $90 each (+10 for inside trim triangle)
Map Light & Dome lights - Map Light $30, Dome Lights $20 each (Dome lights have LED bulbs)
Shifter console - $60 (does not include H-N-L knob that is in the picture)
Steering wheel - $120

Up next:
Instrument cluster
Grab Handles
Plastic panel, trim parts etc. Pictures to come

QfhcDkk.jpg

L0LFyDH.jpg

0py8jr4.jpg

TAi8XM1.jpg

XBCBZnI.jpg

sJPCfRo.jpg

hL6VXVU.jpg