1995 Jdm Land cruiser Prado colour code?

Hi I just gotten a JDM 1995 land cruiser Prado.

I notice the colour code stated on the plate in the engine is 26Z.

Can anyone advice for colour code 26Z what is the colour? I can't seem to find any information online. I think highly likely this would be a 2-tone colour.

Thanks

Is a 70 series or a 90 series Prado? There is a forum specifically for 90 series. I did find a reference to 26Z but it didnt say what colour it was, just that its a solid multi tone.

Hi Rosco Thanks. Photo of vehicle as attach. What is the solid colour for 90 series? As the nameplate of mine states 26Z.

IMG_8491.PNG

Ok ,that's a 7* series and comes with about 3 choices of engine, 2 diesels, 3L and 1KZ T and the 22R petrol depending on the intended market. It wasn't sold in Australia so it doesn't show up on our colour charts for touch ups.
It looks like dark emerald green on my screen and the secondary colour would be the silver flares.
The model code would be KZJ77 or LJ79 or an RJ77.

Yes it's dark emerald green. Don't think this is the original color that come out of the factory

I have the same truck imported to the US. Its a KZJ78W. Can yall tell me the paint code please? Or how to find the code for a JDM toyota in general. I have rust i'm tryin to fix. Also, was the paint ever available in the United States?

Top Bottom