For Sale 1995 HDJ81 - all RHD-specific parts. Dash, interior, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Selling pretty much ALL parts that are specific to RHD (meaning parts that are different on a RHD compared to LHD truck). Left over from a LHD conversion.

All parts out of 1995 (so newer style interior), 1HD-FT, auto tranny, 210k KM.

I may be forgetting some parts, so feel free to ask if you dont see a RHD-specific part listed.

Big items (1-4) include shipping to cont US/Canada. On other smaller items shipping is extra (usually $12-20 depending on size and destination).
If paying by paypal, add 4% for PayPal fees.

1) Steering box with PPS. Rare. Worked great, did not leak anywhere. $300 SHIPPED SOLD
2) Dash pad. Good shape, no cracks, but has two small screw holes near the center and some glue marks on top (can be cleaned off with some elbow grease). $275 SHIPPED (about $100 of that is shipping). SOLD
3) Tough dog adjustable front panhard bar. $160 shipped
4) Heater box with heater core. $120 shipped
5) AC and blower boxes (with guts) $60 each + shipping SOLD
6) Throttle cable (pedal to cruise) Great shape. $50
7) Front wiper linkage + wiper arms $50
8) Shifter console $50 SOLD
9) Driver's door lock actuator and master window switch - $50 each. SOLD
9) Various small parts Interior trim pieces/panels/vents/e-brake cable etc - $20-$50

20210102_155039.jpg

20210102_154339.jpg

20210102_153031.jpg

20210102_155736.jpg

Last edited:
I take the master window switch.

bump

Do you have the black plastic trim that goes around the steering column?

Do you have the black plastic trim that goes around the steering column?
You mean the clam shell? On 95+ that trim is the color of the interior, not black. I only have one half of the clam shell. The second half was broken

Interested in the dash...Can you send pics of the holes / flaws?

Thanks

Interested in the dash...Can you send pics of the holes / flaws?

Thanks
You can see the two holes on the picture that i posted in original post - they're to the left of the clock/vent, above the right hole for the passenger grab handle. If you need a better pic of the hole, i can snap one tomorrow.

I’m looking for a replacement for my 1992. Honestly, I don’t know what might be different from mine and this one. Can you lend any insight?

I’m looking for a replacement for my 1992. Honestly, I don’t know what might be different from mine and this one. Can you lend any insight?
Replacement for what? Most of the interior pieces are different on 1995+ VS 1992

The dash....

The dash....
Oh, sorry.
The later dash would not be compatible with your truck unless you replace tons of other interior pieces along with it.

Ok. Thanks anyway, I appreciate your insight

Do you have any RHD steering components like the arms for the knuckle? Or brackets?
I didnt think anyone would need those and threw them onto a spare axle housing that i sold to @Turdzoplenty a few months ago. I suspect he would have no use for those, so check with him - he'll probably sell them to you unless he threw them out.

do you happen to still have the drivers side door master switch trim piece? And did this truck have the spacer piece between the shifter console and the dash?

do you happen to still have the drivers side door master switch trim piece? And did this truck have the spacer piece between the shifter console and the dash?
Master switch bezel has broken screw tabs. No spacer between shifter console and dash on this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom