1995 for $2650?

Visit site
Apparently it just got traded in.... it's got 249 K on the thing and has a bashed bumper. It does have lockers though... :D It's being sold at a car lot. It's got lots of peace bumper stickers and appears to have been owned by a hippie. (supposedly the first owner) Is it worth it?!?

Visit site
I would buy it for sure. I agree with zukinut that it's worth it in parts easy. If nothing else, bust out the sawz-all and chop the fenders out throw some monstrous tires on it and you have a sweet trail rig.

tirewater

SILVER Star
Visit site
Apparently it just got traded in.... it's got 249 K on the thing and has a bashed bumper. It does have lockers though... :D It's being sold at a car lot. It's got lots of peace bumper stickers and appears to have been owned by a hippie. (supposedly the first owner) Is it worth it?!?

I would guess it probably doesn't run very well if they're selling it for that low.

While it has lockers, it still has 250k miles on it.

You could make a something of a profit off initial buying price by parting it out. Although you could probably work at McDonald's the same # of hours it takes to strip, part & ship objects and make more money than you'd make over the initial vehicle purchase.

Visit site
Thanks guys... I think i'll need to take the cursory look at the very least. It's the lure of the lockers that makes the thing so durn tempting! It's like a siren wailing in the distance... drawing me closer and closer to some unforeseen disaster... I just know it! Ha!

Visit site
I had a dream last night about traveling to a friend's house who lived on a steep hill. when I got close there was a little snow on the ground. The road was not paved. I put her in low and locked up. She crawled right up to his house with no problem. Lockers are everything!:)

Visit site
If I were in the market for a 95- 80 series, I would probably scoop it up.

YMMV, but for an average '95 you probably would be paying between $2-$4k-ish more.

And if you parted it out, the locked axles probably would be worth $1k-$1,500 to someone, while another $500-$700 (or more) for the engine, etc...

Good luck and let us know what you end up doing!

Visit site
Buy it if it drives and the smell of Patulli ( hippie cologne ) doesn't kill you. Talk the dealer down to that being the out the door price and you'll have a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom