SOLD 1995 F80 Wheels, Tires, and Caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4 Standard F80 wheels with caps and very well used tires (Nitto Terra Grappler LT285/75/16). Tires are not worth saving but they do still have a small amount of use left. I consider them worth nothing though. They are evenly worn and have about 1/8" tread left. Showing signs of weather cracking but still holding air just fine. They have been off my truck for about a year and I do not know how old they are. I bought the truck with them.

Wheels perfectly fine. Some wear from a truck with 200K miles but nothing major. Caps are all in OK shape. Again, some wear and light scratches, but no cracks.

I really prefer they be picked up. I cannot believe they would be worth shipping. It will take me some serious work to package them and send them to a shipping facility. But I will not say that I won't do it. I would rather sell them as one lot, but I will sell the caps as a set separately. But not individually. Set of 4 only.

I am in Decatur GA 30033

Caps $40 for all 4
Wheels and Tires $250
All together $275

I am interested in getting some steelies with tall skinnys. I am open to trades/partial trades if possible. I guess I am open to anything to trade. Here is the link:

https://i.imgur.com/R3qMlLF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2tDdwvL.jpg
R3qMlLF.jpg

2tDdwvL.jpg

zXb6SrHy5BbGU4F32

What year are these from? I need just one wheel from a 1993-94. I dont know if you want to separate them.

Sorry. Not going to separate. I want to sell the whole package together if possible.

I just realized I should specify the wheels I am looking for. I am looking for some newer steel FJ or Taco 16's.

Interested, I'll take all 4 rims and caps, if there isn't any corrosion from salt. Can you send or post more pics of each rim. Don't want tires, what's your price shipped to 45232 Cincinnati, rims and caps only.
Ken

Last edited:
There is no salt damage. I will get some photos. I will look into shipping. I will have to find out how much it costs to remove the tired. Might not be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom