1991 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Does anyone know the numbers of the two approx. 1 inch hoses coming off the large hoses from the air cleaner to the throttle body ? One is a short 90 down to the valve cover the other has several bends and turns and is approx. 2 feet long. After an hour of looking I’m worn out. These are on the front side. Thanks, Mike

Hi, Does anyone know the numbers of the two approx. 1 inch hoses coming off the large hoses from the air cleaner to the throttle body ? One is a short 90 down to the valve cover the other has several bends and turns and is approx. 2 feet long. After an hour of looking I’m worn out. These are on the front side. Thanks, Mike
For my 92, i found this. But check with your vin to make sure it’s the same for your 91.

Air Cleaner diagram
Ventilation Hose diagram

Thanks ,It has the short 90degree hose, no longer available. I can not see the 2 foot hose going to the throttle body? Mike

Thanks ,It has the short 90degree hose, no longer available. I can not see the 2 foot hose going to the throttle body? Mike
Don’t know if it’s still available, but looks like you’re talking about part 9044511040.
I replaced the smaller 90 degree hose with a 90 degree hose from Autozone, cut to fit.

I don’t think that’s it since they only want 4,00 for it. Mike

Last edited:
I can not find it on any diagram. Mike

Thanks, Yes. I’ve never figured out how to post pictures here. Mike

Anyone found aftermarket on the 22333-61020 ? Thanks, Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom