For Sale 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5 diesel turbo intercooler - Ont - Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5 diesel turbo intercooler- 4WD-manual transmission - $12 500 CAD
IMG_9053.JPG

This is a Japanese market, short wheel base (SWB) Pajero with 4 wheel disc brakes.

Accessories include:

Power windows, power door locks, Air conditioning, California mirrors, automatic 4wd hubs (manual locking can be added inexpensively), IPC driving lights, manual glow plug button installed -hold down as long as needed for the conditions, tilt steering, cigarette lighter (never smoked in), dual batteries, original wheels and hub caps (not on vehicle will include picture soon), center console with nifty altimeter, inclinometer, and inside and outside temperature, and tow receiver.
20180703_102147.jpg
20180703_102629.jpg
IMG_9059.JPG

RUST: very little

This truck is in very good condition: only a little surface rust on the underside at the rear and on the fender lips. All chrome is immaculate. Side steps in excellent condition without any dents or bends.

There is a dent on the lower corner of the Left door (passenger) with a scuff mark on the door. There is no cracked paint or rust associated with this. Left front fender has a scratch.

20180703_101711.jpg

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero price reduction to 11000 or best offer. This truck has not been driven in winter since 2008. I have been using it for a daily driver this summer so the kilometers are up to 106k. I will be parking it soon for the winter so that it does not suffer any winter damage to the perfect body. Taking offers since i am more motivated to sell.

Thanks, Tim

1990 Mitsubishi Pajero price reduction to 11000 or best offer. This truck has not been driven in winter since 2008. I have been using it for a daily driver this summer so the kilometers are up to 106k. I will be parking it soon for the winter so that it does not suffer any winter damage to the perfect body. Taking offers since i am more motivated to sell.

Thanks, Tim
Truck is SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom