1990 HZJ77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

eman375

SILVER Star
Threads
On its way to the U.S. Check out Land Cruisers Direct. Not affiliated
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1436823321.794940.jpg

It's too rich for my blood given my ongoing HJ75 project. I figgered you might step up. You're looking for a new endeavor, are you not?

It's too rich for my blood given my ongoing HJ75 project. I figgered you might step up. You're looking for a new endeavor, are you not?
My wife closely regulates my "endeavors".

A wise woman. Wisdom gained from a lifetime of experience, I presume?
I have convinced her that the HJ75 only cost $3,500.00 (due to age) and requires little or no maintenance. As long as this deception holds out, I'm good to go.

I have convinced her that the HJ75 only cost $3,500.00 (due to age) and requires little or no maintenance. As long as this deception holds out, I'm good to go.
Man, that's some thin ice and a huge set of onions...

Man, that's some thin ice and a huge set of onions...
If you see me living in the back of the Ute and asking fellow 'MUD members for food you'll know the gig is up.

Buy these vehicles very carefully.

Do your homework.

On any 7x from abroad.
Buying any vintage vehicle, especially one that's located thousands of miles away and will take months to arrive isn't for the faint of heart. Unfortunately if you live in the U.S. and want to own something other than a Canadian BJ70, you have little choice but to "roll the dice" so to speak. Pick an established importer and ask plenty of questions.

Buy these vehicles carefully.

Do your homework and have them inspected.

On any 7x from abroad.

The number one thing with vehicles coming from Japan is making sure they won't cause you to glow at night! Make the seller provide proof the vehicle has been checked for radiation! Reputable dealers will have this done. No need in a passion making you sick.

I agree.. Radiation and flood damage need to be asked about...

while it should be a real concern I never thought about this before I read this thread .. that's what you mean with your warning Beno ..?

The number one thing with vehicles coming from Japan is making sure they won't cause you to glow at night! Make the seller provide proof the vehicle has been checked for radiation! Reputable dealers will have this done. No need in a passion making you sick.

Has there been any documented cases of anything above "trace" amounts of radiation being associated with vehicles (new or used) arriving from Japan?

Buy these vehicles carefully.

Do your homework and have them inspected.

On any 7x from abroad.

Luckily this one will be for sale state side. No need to worry about waiting for months for it to arrive or getting something that is unexpected.

Yes indeed. This one (and all LCD vehicles) are radiation checked, history checked and odometer checked before import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom