1988 Trakka (1 Viewer)

Maybe I'll name it Roxanne

IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8047.jpg

Replaced the florescent light with this low profile warm white and red led by Hella Marine. Very nice quality, it's completely sealed with a magnetic slide switch.
Unfortunately it's too low profile, the Trakka tent material when closed covers the light. The material used to tuck up nicely above the old fixture, I'll need to work on a solution.

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8055.jpg

It was a bolt on weekend. Corbeau LG1 seat. They are sold in pairs, so I got base to make the second one an office chair. I like the original passenger bench seat, but can swap in the other seat for a long roadtrip with a second person. I did not get a seat heater for the office chair.

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

63865726946__430FDFDA-445D-4047-ABDA-FF9D0D6FF92D.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

umpqua

GOLD Star
Checked back in and I like the work you've done.

The "head unit." With the backup camera. Nice. My truck is 24v and I'd like to have something similar. Can you provide detail?

Checked back in and I like the work you've done.

The "head unit." With the backup camera. Nice. My truck is 24v and I'd like to have something similar. Can you provide detail?
Thank you.
The head unit came with the car, it's just a Pioneer unit that has apple carplay. I would assume a 24v head unit is a thing. Check Crutchfield.
The camera is a third party for about $50, the same one Crutchfield sells. They do a nice job speccing components that work together. There are several available for about $25 on Amazon that are probably the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom