For Sale 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still for Sale?

Looks like a nice weekender. It looks like you may have undercoated it, but is there any rust issues with the frame, underbody, fenders, quarters, etc? If its still available, I may be interested. Thanks!

PO did the spring over. I cant tell by looking, but It doesnt wander and I havent been going through u joints, so I can only think it was cut and turned. With the bigger shock towers and high steer arms, you would almost have to cut and turn. Just the workmanship that went into the front bumper is testament to his fab skills.

What is it a skiff with small center console? I would have to pass on the 4 wheeler. I'm too old for that. I got rid of my sport bike to get the cruiser. Its not that I don't enjoy a go fast machine, just one with a little more protection. Boat pics? Any extras? GPS, fishfinder etc?

I'll get you a pic later, small center console, motor is a 4 stroke from 06 almost no hours with a ss prop, new wiring, front casting deck, fish finder, optima battery, galvanized trailer I just completely redid. Nice little skiff he uses but wants a truck more now. Everything works great, no issues at all, I just serviced the motor for summer, oil and gear lube.

OK. Send me a pic...But I'll be honest, I'm not looking for a boat, (another vehicle to insure). But who knows, a nice little skiff to get around the lake, wet some lines, and drink some beer? What could be wrong with that?

Will entertain trade offers....Just ordered new tie rod ends and kick down cable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom