For Sale 1988 FJ62 226k one of a kind w/fresh tranny rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is my 1988 FJ62. Consider this the baby on the way sale. I have only owned this truck for about 6 months with intentions of keeping it forever. But hey life changes and I guess airbags are important when kids are with you.

This rig has 226xxx miles and running strong. Recent repairs include a complete transmission rebuild ($2500),new birfield joints and all new belts. I have also installed power seats out of a BMW. They do have heat but I have not hooked up the heat option yet. I also have the original seats if you would like them.

As you can see it is a wild orange with additional decals. It is actually a professionally installed 3M vehicle wrap. It looks awesome and is definitely an eye catcher. People are constantly stopping me to ask questions about it. Under the wrap the truck is primed and ready for whatever color you chose when you are done with the wrap. The undercarriage has been sealed and painted with hardly any rust.

I do not look forward to the day I have to watch it drive away. But I know it will make a great rig for many years to the next owner. Thank you for looking. Please Pm for more details.

$11,000 OBO
Landcruiser fj60 fj 60 fj62 fj 62
IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG

These are just my opinions, but...

1.) Don't sell it unless you want to. I sold my 1986 4Runner SR5 turbo because I had newborn children, and I have regretted it every day since. Once the car is gone, it is difficult to get it back.

2.) I have 3 children, and we feel safer in "the beast" than we do in my wife's minivan.
3.) This is a good looking rig, but that orange has got to go. It needs to be tan or red.
4.) Airbags are for sissies. Wear a helmet.

GLWS

Yeah I love the truck I would like to get into an 80. Little more power, bells and whistles you know. So not lookin to go away from cruisers all together. The orange is a bit wild but it looks really great the way it was done. But yes they do look great in tan. Under the wrap it is primed and ready for tan

Hey there - what is the original color? Was the whole thing stripped down and primed? It looks that way in the engine bay and doors. Was there a repair or rust in the upper right corner, inside of the rear door as seen in the picture?

Thanks!!

Original color was the two toned grey and light blue. I do not know if it was stripped. But it has been primed and clear Coated. Clear coat was to prevent rust and help the wrap stick. I am not sure what rust repair you are talking about. But the door jams are still the light blue. And I do not see any type of repair.

Hi, Clean underneath ,good pictures . Your family will be much safer in it than almost anything made today. Besides with that paint ,who could not see you coming ? Mike

It would definitely make the trip no problem. You won't set any land speed records but it would be a fun drive.

Sell the oem front seat covers?

Nope, I still have the whole darn seats. But the covers are in pretty bad shape. Hence the new seats.

would you sell just the passenger seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom