1987 Toyota Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been pretty busy lately and off the forums. I also have my full-size with a camper, which has also been keeping me occupied.
Not sure If anyone remembers, I picked up a mint 1987 Toyota pickup. I was always on the fence about it b/c it has the auto. I figured I would drive it for a few months and then sell it. The more I drive it, the more I love it. I am really leaning towards keeping it at this point it needs a few things. I am hoping for a little bit of help on this one.

It needs new seats, I love the bench and don't want to trade it for buckets. The main reason is my dogs fit with me on the bench. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a better bench seat?

It also needs AC. I was wondering if anybody in the central/southern CA area knows of someone or a shop that will install AC. One guy told me I will lose all my power and not do it. I know I will lose some power but can't imagine it's that much. AC was a factory add on for 1k in 1987.

I like the stock stance, I put 31 x 10.5 x 15's on it and some Bilstein HD 4600, It rides great. I would most likely add a bumper and a winch. I am a fan of ARB. That is what it would get unless someone has a reason not to.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom