1985 HJ75 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
A few updated photos with the light installed and the tailgate finished. Front and rear turn signals were also replaced. Hopefully the rear canopy will be installed in late December.
.......1978HJ45
580.jpg
572.jpg

Very Nice!

It looks Brand New !

Why do you have two different liscence plates?

The rear plate is the actual legal registration for the Cruiser. The front plate is a "novelty"......the State and year I was born. Sharp eye..:)
.....1978HJ45

Beautiful truck. What make of bumper is the front? Looks like an ARB, but I think not... Any plans for a rear bumper? It looks fine without.

x2.

Are you planning to keep this one? :D

Just curious.

Juan

Yes I am planning to keep this one but I have said the same thing with everyone I have owned.:)
......1978HJ45

Beautiful truck. What make of bumper is the front? Looks like an ARB, but I think not... Any plans for a rear bumper? It looks fine without.

I would like to have some type of rear bumper but I have seen so few I really don't have a template in mind. The front brush bar is ARB.
......1978HJ45

Is that newly painted? What did you do to your tailgate?:rolleyes:
Nick truck of that age!:cheers:

The tailgate was the only component on the truck that was in rough shape. There were a lot of imperfections that had to be corrected and once that was completed it was repainted along with the rest of the Cruiser. Also had it undercoated while we were at it.
.....1978HJ45

Toyota has the tailgate for sale!!! Not cheap to buy new.:cool:

While mine is not perfect, it is good enough to not consider replacing it. ...........1978HJ45

Yes I am planning to keep this one but I have said the same thing with everyone I have owned.:)
......1978HJ45

Hello,

You should keep it. It is a great truck. Properly taken care of, it will last.

But that is just my opinion... ;)

Juan

1978HJ45 said:
......1978HJ45

:lol:

So i assume you are probably left seat in your avatar? Across-the-pond runs?

:)

Very nicely built rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom