1985 FJ60 near Charlotte (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A Great Restoration Project! ***SOLD****
Helping my BIL sell his stock Oct 1985 FJ60. He purchased from original owner in 1992 with 27,xxx miles on it and used for his DD about 10 years. Current mileage in 122,118. Yes, you are reading that right! I have receipts from inspections that show in 1999 mileage was at 90038 and in 2010 it was 119915. He used it to take his dog running at his farm the last several years. He wants to sell because he bought another lifted 60 with ARB front and rear that he hauls his dog in now. :crybaby: He's not an off roader and this one FS has never been on any rocks.

The Good:

122,118 original miles
Clear NC title
No leaks
Minimal rust
New Interstate battery (Group 27)
New whip antennae
All seats in good shape except DS
No cracks in dash
A/C works
Runs good but needs to be driven

The Bad:
Paints faded on hood & other areas
Driver side seat - Duh
Carpet at driver and rear cargo needs replaced
Nice dent in DS door - Friend backed into him but not rusted and is repairable
Small rust spot above DS rear mud flap and on rear door from pings and some spots on gutter from roof rack (not included)
No bottom chrome piece below PS doors
Small dent in front bumper
Can't find PS panel on front right under glove box... still looking
Tires only about 20% tread

$5500 OBO

PM me if any questions or need more pics! I have 60 in my possession and BIL is just down the road if you want to talk to him....if you come see it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96824805@N06/sets/72157633903982070/

John's Old FJ60.jpg

1985 FJ60 011.jpg

1985 FJ60 013.jpg

Last edited:
This is a super clean rig everyone, I've looked it over a bunch of times myself. This is the type of truck I should have started off with.

Thanks for the kind words JC!

I will probably wish I stepped up and bought it from him, but I have a strong desire to acquire a 40; in the future. It can be the grandpa to Logan's 80!

Kenny :beer:

Alkaline trio ? Nice. And ya have good taste in rides. I like the cut of your jib sir . Glws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom