1985 FJ60 For Sale (1 Viewer)

For Sale: $3,000. My son's daily driver. Clean with everything in working order.
fj60.JPG
fj60 2.jpg

Last edited:
I looked at it this weekend and noted the following:

good
- Interior is in excellent original shape
- alot of new parts in the engine bay (radiator, ac compressor, etc) that the seller mentioned in a prior post
- very stock and original
- drives and accelerates well

Potential issues to be addressed
- Idle is high - around 1100 rpm - so maybe some carburetor work to deal with
- mild exhaust leak - can be heard on acceleration - possibly just needs a new exhaust gasket
- respray paint job by a prior owner is ok
- body work needed on the passenger side due to someone swiping it in a parking lot (replace fender & a little work on the doors)

The FJ60 is still for sale. You can reach me at 601-953-8066. Thanks.

I Think I'm Turning Japanese

I saw this LC in Fondren and can't seem to quit thinking about FJ's now. I currently sport a forestry service green '99 XJ with 120k. I'm seriously thinking about listing it on Craigslist to try to catch this FJ60. Any comments.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Come on over to the Dark Side! I've seen you around town. Get rid of the Heep! Come to our next meeting if you get it.

euclid

SILVER Star
I saw this LC in Fondren and can't seem to quit thinking about FJ's now. I currently sport a forestry service green '99 XJ with 120k. I'm seriously thinking about listing it on Craigslist to try to catch this FJ60. Any comments.

Call or text me. I'm going to be re assembling my rear hub on my FJ62 at a friends shop in Belhaven this pm. Drop by and I'll talk you into it.

Greg 601.594.7062 M

Thanks for the invite;home alone with the little one tonight though. I'm in Fondren so if any other night I'd love to see what a Cruiser looks like in pieces.

jrob

Florence, MS
I am finding out that there are many adjectives that could be used......many of them being four letter words.:cheers:

I'm gonna try to go look at it this week. Any advice on "trouble spots" to look at... places that rust likes to hang out inconspicuously would be spectacular. Thanks.

Last edited:

wngrog

SILVER Star
Heath gives it a thumbs up. The price is right, the miles are stupid low. Other than the body damage, I see no reason not to buy this truck.

$3000 is an excellent price IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom