For Sale 1984 FJ45 SOFT TOP TROOPCARRIER LANDCRUISER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSCN5424.JPG

1984 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FJ45 TROOPCARRIER FOR SALE

Beautifully Restored Extremely Rare FJ45

Completely Original Uncut Vehicle
Model 1984 the last year of production
Original Disc Brakes
Original Power Steering
Upgraded dash only available in last two years
Rebuilt Original 2F Six Cylinder Engine
Four Speed Manual
4X4
Tow Hitch
Dune Beige Two Part PPG Paint

The truck is currently located in Sunny San Diego. I encourage serious buyers to come see the truck in person or you can have it professionally inspected. Right Hand Drive which is completely legal and easy to get used to. The soft top was built utilizing the original threaded holes for a hardtop therefore you can easily convert it from hardtop to soft top (hard top not included). The FJ45 Troopcarrier is the same as the FJ40 just with a longer chassis therefore both use the same parts. Come see it in person and you'll realize you're not going to find another one this nice for this price. Comes with Arizona Title and Registration. I will help with loading for shipping but all shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. 29,500$ CONTACT ME AT richardshep@hotmail.com and I will email you my phone number to discuss the truck directly.
DSCN5407.JPG

DSCN5364.JPG

DSCN5398.JPG

Whatever happened to this Troopy? Was it sold? Is it for sale?
I would of bought it months ago if it was LHD. My issue is I can’t imoort a RHD vehicle into El Salvador regardless of year. They even have a 7 year law for importation unless it’s a antique vehicle...if it’s a vintage car it has to be stock. All a major PIA and gets very costly with taxes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom