For Sale 1982 Toyota landcruiser bj42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took me a while to realize I posted this in the wrong section.

Nice very rare land cruiser. Located in Portland Oregon. Legally imported from canada a few years ago, licensed, insured, and DEQed. This is a normal left hand drive. The really rare part of this cruiser is unlike most canadian cruiser there's almost no rust! Body off restore last summer cleaned of all rust and coated in POR15. The body tube, front grille, tailgate, wheels, fenders are all aluminum. Over $6000 worth of aluminum on here. The rest is steel and has a POR-15 base coat with black coat over that. It has a very "no rust" theme to it. 300 miles on new clutch and new rebuilt 4 speed transmission. Polycarbonate windshield. Oversize New aluminum 3 core radiator. The speedo is broken so no idea how many miles are on it. But the engine runs great. Soft top, soft doors with island top. Soft top is off for the summer with the island top on it. Finally it has been converted to run on WVO with a two tank system. Second tank is aluminum 24 gallon. However I have only run only about 100 miles on WVO since I lost my oil source (also the reason I'm selling it). If you aren't into that you can simply use the tank as a range extender tank. Several long road trips with no problems. Comes with an uninstalled PTO winch with PTO gear already installed on the transmission (not stock on most later model cruisers). $11000 No trades. OBO.

IMAG0177.jpg

bump from a long time ago. Still for sale though. Lowering the price to $10,000

More pics please! What happened to the factory windshield? Aren't the wipers supposed to be on the bottom part of windshield on an 82?

GLWS

Sorry it took a while to reply. Good eye on the windshield frame. It is off an older cruiser, 71 I think. I like the clean look of the top down wipers better. I went with a poly windshield after doing some research on them. Just as scratch resistant, much lighter, and won't crack. They are known for not even cracking in rolled vehicles. Just my preference. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics in a reply but PM me if you want to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom