For Sale 1982 toyota landcruiser bj42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice very rare land cruiser. Located in Portland Oregon. Legally imported from canada a few years ago, licensed, insured, and DEQed. This is a normal left hand drive. The really rare part of this cruiser is unlike most canadian cruiser there's almost no rust! Body off restore last summer cleaned of all rust and coated in POR15. The body tube, front grille, tailgate, wheels, fenders are all aluminum. Over $6000 worth of aluminum on here. The rest is steel and has a POR-15 base coat with black coat over that. It has a very "no rust" theme to it. 300 miles on new clutch and new rebuilt 4 speed transmission. Polycarbonate windshield. Oversize New aluminum 3 core radiator. The speedo is broken so no idea how many miles are on it. But the engine runs great. Soft top, soft doors with island top. Soft top is off for the summer with the island top on it. Finally it has been converted to run on WVO with a two tank system. Second tank is aluminum 24 gallon. However I have not run 1 mile on WVO as of yet, due to no oil sources. If you aren't into that you can simply use the tank as a range extender tank. Several long road trips with no problems. Comes with an uninstalled PTO winch with PTO gear already installed on the transmission (not stock on most later model cruisers). $12000 No trades. OBO.
IMAG0171.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in your truck is it still available? If so can you PM me....thanks

What about windshield wipers? I'm not seeing any, not even a motor.:hmm:

Thanks for point that out. I actually installed them after the picture was taken. I need to update that. But it does have them.

Do you have photos? And I just wanted to confirm, you don't have the hard top right? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom