For Sale 1982-ish Toyota Offroad Expedition / Over-landing Trailer $3,550 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FRAME: 82-ish Toyota truck bed and reinforced frame with a one-piece pre-bent diamond plate platform holding a trailer tongue truck box

AXLE: Dexter D35 3500# round tube axle (2,300 - 4,000 lb capacity | Sprung Axles | Dexter Axle Co)

RIMS: three stock Toyota steel rims cleaned, blasted and then powder-coated with a very pleasing desert sand-like color

TIRES: BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KOs 31x10.50R15LTs SUSPENSION OME (Old Man Emu) Dakar 5 leaf spring setup

RACK: modified TracRac system

ROOFTOP TENT: ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent. For this tent I also had the bonus room / annex

ADD-ONS:
- homemade side panels to protect it's cargo. Two of the panels convert into folding tables and one of the panels into a full-size camp kitchen sink. They are of course all the same height and can all be connected together for stability and to make a large L-shaped kitchen setup
- kitchen sink has a threaded hose end as a supply line on the underside so that a standard garden hose can be attached. I have also installed a quick-connect on the upper side so that a short hose/sprayer can be quickly added or removed
- homemade tent for the lower section of the trailer
- homemade tarp cover to protect the trailer when it is not in use.
- Since owning it I have primed it and painted it. So you'll see both the black paint job in the pics and it's current tan paint job. This is another area that is not professional level but I think looks good enough for what it is.

NOTE: the Toyota Landcruiser and the ARB awning that is in some of the pics are NOT for sale.

For a few additional details and an exercise in wordiness ;) feel free to read the CL post:

IMG_6499.JPG

IMG_6364.JPG
IMG_6409.JPG

IMG_6460.JPG
DB227E2D-3B20-4108-809C-2522B8BD12FE.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more pics:

IMG_6442.JPG
IMG_6444.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG
IMG_6474.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG

IMG_6413.JPG
IMG_6432.JPG
IMG_6434.JPG
IMG_6457.JPG
IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_6477.JPG
IMG_6493.JPG
IMG_4266.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_3946.JPG

Last edited:
Ardmore neighborhood of Winston Salem, NC. Thanks!

I would definitely buy this off ya if I could somehow get it out to Sacramento, CA without costing an arm and a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom