For Sale 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ45 Pickup / dumpbed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bidding is live on Second Daily for this 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ45 Pickup / dumpbed

1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ45 Pickup | Second Daily Classics

For Sale: 1981 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ45 Pickup located in Spain.

Make: Toyota
Model: BJ45 Land Cruiser pickup
Mileage: 260k
Engine: 4 cylinder diesel
Transmission: 4-sp manual
Drivetrain: 4WD
Ext. Color: Pearl Turquoise
Int. Color: grey/pattern – painted metal
Key Features: One ton payload, recently rebuilt engine, 2 owners from new

Bought new at the Blandy Toyota Dealership on Tenerife (Spain) and has remained on the island for its entire life. The current owner is the second since new. It is currently showing 417,122 kms on the odometer with less than 2,000 kms since the motor rebuild and repaint. First used in agriculture to move livestock and feed in the south of Tenerife, today it is used for the occasional transport of large artworks by its second owner.

More pictures and information at the link posted above, bidding is simple like eBay.

1981-toyota-land-cruiser-bj45-pickup-for-sale-second-daily-classics-40-1024x683.jpg

1981-toyota-land-cruiser-bj45-pickup-for-sale-second-daily-classics-25.jpg

1981-toyota-land-cruiser-bj45-pickup-for-sale-second-daily-classics-15-1024x683.jpg
1981-toyota-land-cruiser-bj45-pickup-for-sale-second-daily-classics-24-1024x683.jpg

I am no expert but I sure wouldn't buy a truck that the seller took pictures of getting sprayed with salt water.

Cheers

Cool truck but Mud isnt a bidding site, post a price per the rules.

I am no expert but I sure wouldn't buy a truck that the seller took pictures of getting sprayed with salt water.

Cheers

Meh... seller has already addressed this:

"Known Issues
There is rust present in both doors near the bottom. The driver side footwell exhibits minor oxidation. The roof is oxidized near the front windshield, and the rain guard was repaired on the driver side. There is a hinge in the front lower portion of the grill that is rusting. The dump bed shows rust in the vertical posts near the cabin on both sides. There is surface rust showing on the leaf springs."

Oh, and -

"The engine is reported to be responsive and powerful"

3B? :rofl:

Okay, I'll go for the responsive part - they do tend to respond quickly to positively being started.

GLWS!

$13000 is/was the price ... a little late to the party. I suppose I dont get email updates on thread replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom