For Sale 1981 BJ42 Advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting this over here to see if I can get some feedback on these two trucks.

How much should the fact with no top devalue the truck? I know there aren't a lot of pictures, but just overall impressions of price would be great. I am not sure if the diesel engines add value or not.

There is also another one from the same seller, but red:

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pretty hard to tell with the limited info. Looks like fresh paint, which is always a concern about what they looked like before paint

How much should the fact with no top devalue the truck? ... I am not sure if the diesel engines add value or not.

No top devalues a lot in my book. White one has weird looking doors from exterior, interior they look to be missing all the guts.

Diesel seems to add a bit of value. They're a good engine though less power than gas and parts difficult to come by. 24V not ideal.

Thanks for the responses!

I am hesitant about the power of the diesel engines, looks like they only had about 95hp new. I am still going to test drive them because the are in my city, but I think the combination of factors everyone has listed makes me think its gonna be a pass.

Thanks for the responses!

I am hesitant about the power of the diesel engines, looks like they only had about 95hp new. I am still going to test drive them because the are in my city, but I think the combination of factors everyone has listed makes me think its gonna be a pass.

I'd like to hear your impressions from driving them.

White one has been posted here:

Take it for a drive so you know what you’re getting into. These things are slow.

White one has been posted here:

Take it for a drive so you know what you’re getting into. These things are slow.

The red one is posted here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom