For Sale 1980 FJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Forum. Asking 28k

This baby, a 1980 Fj43 heading into California in June. It will have clean Montana title by beginning of July.

I will include more detailed pictures, information in the next few weeks..

If anyone interested please email me at edmond4822@gmail.com.

Thank you.

IMG-20180226-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20180226-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20180226-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20180315-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180226-WA0031.jpg

Is a clean California title possible?

That would be in my driveway if I didn't live in the a****** of the world (Calif).

That would be in my driveway if I didn't live in the a****** of the world (Calif).

Hello k,
Its true, we live in a state that is full of bull****.. But it wont stop many of us that have out of state plates to drive in California..I am working on bringing a 1976 FJ43, I believe I can get California plates for it after i register it in Montana.. no need for smog pre 1976..

Hello k,
Its true, we live in a state that is full of bull****.. But it wont stop many of us that have out of state plates to drive in California..I am working on bringing a 1976 FJ43, I believe I can get California plates for it after i register it in Montana.. no need for smog pre 1976..
Be careful about that. In Denver, we have to register locally if the truck is driven more than 90 days a year. Colorado requires smog post 1975. They want their tax money!

Glad you brought it up.
Everyone should be aware of their state DMV rules.
I only get Montana plates on vehicles I have trouble registering them in california.. I personally don't keep the out of state cars with me. I sell them to out of state buyers..
I guess Denver has the same rules as California..
I wish we did not have to deal with this smog crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom