SOLD 1979 HJ45 OME Lift, PS, AC $16,500 (Including Export) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are selling a 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ45 with Air condition, Toyota Factory Power Steering.

Visit my Instagram account for more TLC's:
Jimmie Griffith (@landcruiserbrotherscr) • Instagram photos and videos

Selling in Costa Rica and will help with door to door delivery. I will ship from Costa Rica to Ft Lauderdale (Port Everglades) & Pay the import Duties/Taxes included for the asking price of $16500. This includes $25,000 insurance, I have a customs brokers in both Florida and California as we ship cars monthly. Feel free to ask for any references from previous customers and speak with my customs broker.

Transport form the port to you home will be at the buyers expense but we have contacts for great transporters as well.

This is a very solid HJ45 for the price.

This is an opportunity to own a great Land Cruiser at a great price. Feel free to contact me with any questions or feel free to visit us in Costa Rica to view this and other Land Cruisers (25/40's/45's/Troopy), Land Rover (Defenders, Series I, II,III and Range Rover Classic 2 doors).

VIN HJ45023896
Motor # H57992
Chassis # HJ45023896
Cold Air conditioning
Factory Toyota Power Steering
Clean interior with floor matt
Factory Brake Booster and brakes in great working order.
Old Man Emu 2" lift with greasable shackles
Seats in excellent condition
Strong H diesel engine
Transmission and clutch in great working order
Transfer case and 4WD in great working order
Rebuilt alternator
Radiator in good condition
Clutch in great working order

The body was repaired and painted by previous owner. There is bondo (fenders,doors, bed) and overall condition is good given the age of the truck. Chassis in great condition. Tires and rims in good condition.

Just to be clear, this is a Great Land Cruiser and can be driven as is. You would not need to repaint, do body work or restore unless you are looking for a showroom quality truck. We have too many projects I decided to sell at low price and focus my attention on our current projects.

Please use the following link for for videos.

jimmie griffith

Thanks for looking.
Jimmie

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

tailgate.jpg

roof.jpg

hood.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom