1979 built FJ40 99k orig. COLORADO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was a original barn find with 97k I bought about 6 mon. ago. here in colorado. I bought and built this truck to keep for a while hence all the money and time I put in it. Now we want a camper for dirt bike riding and snowboarding and I want to finish my built 80 series project. So here it is, It is the original 033 white still, 4.5" mafre safari lift, doestech shocks, stableizer, all new steering parts, complete front axle rebuild with marlin seals, 4:88's with ARB's front and rear, both shafts rebuilt and balanced. New 35x12.50 MTZ's on black rims. Near new aisin carb, intake/exh gasket, cap rotor,plugs wires etc... fj60 large dizzy upgrade. new interstate batt. valve adj, all new ehxaust and cat from manifold to tail pipe ($500) new ARB bull bar and warn 8274. And lot more I cant even remeber right now. The top has never been removed, the truck has never been in an accident. It s clean colorado title it passed denver emissions. This truck has not even seen a trail yet! It drives great on the road, Wife drives it an hour to work in denver a few times a week and we have taken it on a few long trips aleady. The exterior has very little rust, the interior floors could use some TLC, I have put over 5K in this 40 AFTER I bought it:frown:. $8500 SERIOUS INQ. only please. It will gon on E-bay in a week if not sold. Thanks for looking.
IMG_3504.jpg
IMG_3129.jpg
IMG_3135.jpg

Also new rotors and brakes, frame was sandblasted. Here is a pic from when I first brought it home. It now has a spare also. I am going to kick myself for selling this 40:frown:.
IMG_2779.JPG

Really nice! Don't sell it!

Nice cruiser!

Are you interested in trades? I have an 08 Husqvarna TE510 dual sport with a few hundred miles on it and a brand new 3 place trailer to tow it.....

pm sent.

*drool*

Amazing find, and beautiful 40... Wish I could

Thanks! I have not really been pushing the sale, I drive it to denver every few days, It drives so nice for a built 40. It will hold 65mph most of the way up the mountain in 4th!:eek: Got to love 4:88's and 35's. So if it sell it sells, but if not......:meh: I would be willing to sell it with with open 4:10's diffs and/or without the bumper/winch for much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom