For Sale 1979 2F Engine/Trans/Xfer Case - DC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's a 1979 2F Engine/Transmission/Transfer Case assembly that's ready to go. Need to make space for another project so this thing is priced to sell - will include everything I can find that attaches to the block (alternator, distributor, water pump, oil cooler, engine mounts, NO carb). All for $500 local pickup in the DC area - I will not ship.
Engine - DS view.jpeg
Engine - PS front.jpeg
Engine - PS view.jpeg
Engine - top front.jpeg

I’d interested in the trans and transfer case

Send me a pic of the bellhousing mounts...I'm sure I have them but want to be double-sure

Do you have the bellhousing frame mounts that come off the side of the bellhousing and attach to the frame??

I can get you those, and would be glad to trade them to you for a couple of bits I’m after from that combo. Go ahead and pick it up. ;)

No compression numbers - the engine was pulled from the truck several years ago and has been stored inside ever since. It ran well when I took it out of the truck. I also have a separate rebuilt cylinder head.

No compression numbers - the engine was pulled from the truck several years ago and has been stored inside ever since. It ran well when I took it out of the truck. I also have a separate rebuilt cylinder head.

hi MAX

i am outside DC , only few kilometers , can P/U in person no problem ............

PM sent

lets talk shop on this this evening if you are available

thanks matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom