1978 Fj43 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rare non-removable hard top 1978 FJ43 Toyota Land-cruiser. 2F Motor. 81.021kilometers (50,314 miles) on rebuilt engine and drive train. VIN FJ4355989. This FJ43 was originally manufactured in Japan. It was recently imported in to the U.S. It has passed all required federal and state inspections and now has a new U.S. title and registration.
It has a very clean body. All the body was stripped to the bare metal. We did not find any rust. All body hardware was replaced. It has two new coats of good quality paint in and out. Engine compartment has been painted and is also very clean. There is no rust on either the body or the frame. This cruiser has never been exposed to driving in winter conditions. All equipment is the original stock. The original seats have new upholstery.
This FJ43 is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Engine and transmission were rebuilt before we purchased the vehicle. It has been inspected, it meets the original Toyota specifications, and it does not leak any fluids. Motor, transmission and transfer case are all original. It still has the original wheels.
Asking $25,500.OBO

Please fell free to call if you have any questions. (435) 757-0073
DSCN2150-c.JPG

Last edited:
I've only seen one 43 in person and it was awhile ago, but I don't remember the rig being that long. This looks more like a 45 to me, but I'm not an expert by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom