For Sale 1978 FJ40 in NJ 83k miles $36,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
I have a 1978 FJ40 with 83,000 miles for sale

DSC_0058 (1).JPG

DSC_0245.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like a real shortage of FJ's available for sale lately. Grab them while you can

I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like a real shortage of FJ's available for sale lately. Grab them while you can
I so badly wanted to buy the 76 you just sold...but could not justify any reason why that was a good idea...other than I wanted it.

The two I posted didn't last long, when I look for what's available it's not much and I feel like the buyer pool is getting bigger. There are plenty of "done" Ebay type rigs, but not many originals left at a fair price. I'll probably post the 80 I have next, with the V8.

I so badly wanted to buy the 76 you just sold...but could not justify any reason why that was a good idea...other than I wanted it.
HaHa, yeah that's why it's called FJ40 Fever - it's why I bought mine! :steer:

Oh i see the deal this is. I know smurf isn't the first choice of many - but having dug DEEP into cruisers - as many on the forums have - this is a great platform to work with. You can go total stock (yes!) or modify to your hearts content (cool, but not AS cool as stock, ha!) Good luck with this one. I'd jump on it if I wasn't buried in my 78 and had a 60's 911 on my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom