For Sale 1978 FJ40 (and a couple BJ42) Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The rear tub is FROM Arizona. It is currently located in Toronto and is available for pickup only.

Anybody that is interested in picking up a rear 1/2 tub in Toronto should PM me.

Cheers,
Adam

View attachment 1406868 View attachment 1406869 View attachment 1406870 View attachment 1406871 View attachment 1406872 i have a bunch of parts I'm looking to sell to fund my 45 project.

All parts are in Toronto, Canada. My plan is to get enough items sold so that It is worth it to drive them across the border and ship via USPS flat rate shipping. The plan is to drive across the border in the next 2 weeks (weekend of March 4th). This will reduce shipping costs and eliminate any other additional fees possibly tacked on at the borde

Shipping will be in addition to these prices, we can figure that out at the time of purchase. I have more stuff too.

Everything is from a 78 fj40 unless otherwise specified. PM me for pictures of stuf that is not on this ad. Here we go...

Instrument cluster - $120
Brake and clutch pedal bucket - $40
Gas pedal (including orange firewall grommet) - $80
Complete collection of dash knobs (photo included) - $160
Ebrake lever - $40
Super clean Arizona gas door $40
Clam shells (have some from 1980 as well which include key lock release hole) - $30
Rear view mirror (good glass, body is a bit scuffed) - $35
Complete front door hinges (body and door mount) - $100
Glovebox doors 1978 - $25
Glovebox door from 1980 (very clean) - $60
1978 factory speaker - $25
1980 rear heater and lines (24 volt - doesn't have plastic center console) - $100
1980 rear heater and lines (24 volt including plastic center console in great shape - ashtray is broken) - $200
Steering wheels - $75 - 150

More stuff too. Doesn't hurt to ask. Happy to bundle up smaller/cheaper items to make it worth the effort required. Willing to ship from Toronto too if you want to pay the additional shipping cost.

Once again, plan to do a big shipping run in two weeks, pm me for pics or with questions.

Thx
Adam
A PM was sent. Thanks

I have other parts available. Plan to head to the US this weekend and can ship small items in flat rate boxes if anyone needs parts send me a PM and we can go from there. Parts sold so far include an original radio, speaker mount, dash knobs and one of the steering wheels. Tentatively sold are a glovebox door and pedal bucket.

Cheers,
Adam

Do you still have the speedo cluster available?

Thanks for checking.
Not sure what I'm supposed to be checking for :)

Heading to the U.S on Saturday to drop off packages for shipping, if anyone needs any parts let me know.

Cheers
Adam

Updated pricing and sold items, just picked up 3 more trucks to part out, will start another thread. Plan to do another shipping run to the US in a month.

Cheers,
Adam

Can you PM me some pictures in the 1/2 tub, as well as the others tubs on the parts trucks you have. And what year are they all?

Can you PM me some pictures in the 1/2 tub, as well as the others tubs on the parts trucks you have. And what year are they all?
1/2 tub is not officially for sale yet.

Parts are all mid 70's and up trucks, some parts from 80's bj42's. Too many parts to take photos of them all. Tell me what you need via pm and we can talk about pics at that time.

Cheers,
Adam

1/2 tub is not officially for sale yet.

Parts are all mid 70's and up trucks, some parts from 80's bj42's. Too many parts to take photos of them all. Tell me what you need via pm and we can talk about pics at that time.

Cheers,
Adam
Where's the deal we both agreed last time?

Still waiting on pics and price on the parts i asked about
Digging through piles of parts I acquired this weekend, sadly this is not my job, this is a hobby doing the best I can while I keep myself employed. I have you on my list to send pics to. Parts have been sent to everyone who sent money (this was my priority).

Email is still the best way to communicate

Cheers,
Adam

Sorry, no 1980 FJ engine parts.

Good luck in your search.

Cheers,

Adam

Just picked up two more later model (pre 79) model Fj40s and a BJ42 in parts. All trucks are in parts, there are no complete trucks. Have heaters with ducts, wiring harnesses, switches and knobs, virtually all interior components. Let me know what you are looking for via PM and I will get back to you

I am driving a vehicle across the country via the northern US at the end of May, so I can ship parts at that time from USPS.

Let me know what you need.

Adam

Just picked up two more later model (pre 79) model Fj40s and a BJ42 in parts. All trucks are in parts, there are no complete trucks. Have heaters with ducts, wiring harnesses, switches and knobs, virtually all interior components. Let me know what you are looking for via PM and I will get back to you

I am driving a vehicle across the country via the northern US at the end of May, so I can ship parts at that time from USPS.

Let me know what you need.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Do you still have factory speaker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom