SOLD 1977 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(240, 18, 18)
$7200 CAD

1977 FJ45 close to to stock. Third owner. Runs good. Much rust. Frame is in good shape. Any work I've done to it has been to keep to road worthy, including:
brakes master/slaves (drums)
fuel pump
radiator
clutch master/slave
split rims powdercoated / Yokohama Y742S 7.50/R16
kuckle bearings
alternator

It's basically just been used to put around in the summer a bit and plow snow in the winter. Includes plow!! Plow works, but is sloppy and could use some love.

More pics at: drive.google.com/open?id=1AwCxFY0o4igilEniyD9ctCv3Bu5wUTF2

IMG_1864.JPG

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7047.jpg

Seems fairly priced, but a few photos of the frame will help with the rust concerns.

Wish my stars were in line, I'd already be rolling on a 70 hour round trip!

How much without plow setup?

Seems fairly priced, but a few photos of the frame will help with the rust concerns.

There should be a bunch on the google drive link. I wsa having issues with it linking properly, so you might have to copy/paste it.

How much without plow setup?

Same price. It's not so much about the plow, but an addes bonus I suppose. hah. And like most TLCs, it comes with a handful extra parts. Some from the previous owner, and some I've bought and haven't had time to install.

For sale, one 1977 FJ45 plow and plow frame setup....3000 CAD ;)

Probably best to assume 50mph as travel speed...adjust times accordingly.

So is the new owner local or someone attempting a crazy drive home?

If a mud memeber is planning a trip up through Sask let me know im on the way. Would love a meet up. I was eyeing this 45 the day it popped up. Let a nice 45 slip away also in Grand Prairie about 7 years ago similar price but better condition. Nice score for somebody!!!

This is a pic of the one i let get away. Anybody on here buy it?

P1020204.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom