1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 Off Roader (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 that was made for offroading. It has the 2f six cylinder engine. Has all new plugs, wires, and cap and rotor. It has a MSD 6AL ignition box. I made an intake with dryer vent and a K&N air filter that is up on the windshield pillar. It has a 4 speed manual transmission and a iron tcase. It has a brand new clutch with a resurfaced flywheel. It has stock axles with welded differentials and new milemarker locking hubs. It has been gutted. The windows and doors have been taken off. The body is rough with patching. The frame looks solid. It has boat seats in the front. It has two marine fuel tanks. It has a 3500 pound winch on the rear. It has 33" mud terrains on american racing wheels. It has offroad lights. There is a heavy duty spot to mount a big winch out front. The tcase leaks at both output shaft seals. I just make sure before I drove it, the tcase had fluid. I am located in Chillicothe, IL. Can deliver for a fee. I don't know what it is worth, make me an offer. If you have any questions, want pictures, or are interested, call my cell at 1-309-231-6105 or email me at bokerberg@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Brenton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom